View RSS Feed

lhorenzoo

1. Life .....

Iife..i dont really understood where life came from .was born a christian from christian parents, baptized as a christian , and went to school at a christian school .all that was taught in school and from religion is that a God exist. The one creator who gave life to all things .

Now that i am an adult , havent really fully understood what life is . only that you continue to live and do your daily chores,responsibilities like clockwork.but what if you are tired from doing all those
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. A father ..... on being a Father.........

on being a father ... i was a young dad at the age of 19...

i never thought that i could hurdle life's constant difficulties and struggles on everyday life back then . being a young parent has its ups and downs. i realized that now.

Now , that my kids have all grown up and me away from them most of these years , watching them grew up to be young women from afar makes me miss younger years beside them and watching over them .

on me
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Overwhelmed .......

Seems like yesterday i was just a young dad holding you in my arms ,caressing your tender body and kissing your cheeks.....

Ohhh how the years rolled by so fast ..just this week you went on stage for your high school graduation ,, and even though i am far away , i am so overwhelmed with happiness, my heart beat faster than before,i felt proud as a single dad , i am so happy that you finally made it ,well sort of .

There is still a big long treacherous road
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	601494_622598894432710_1630679810_n.jpg 
Views:	500 
Size:	33.2 KB 
ID:	8083  
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top