Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6131415161718 LastLast

Default Re: WHERE THE? - TRAVEL BLOG! (Feel FREE to share)

my travel sketch blog isketchcebu.blogspot.com, sauna puro lng sketches kabahin sa cebu pero nahutdan naman ko sketches sa cebu kay mulaag man pud ko lain nga lugar mao nga ako nlng gibutangan lain nga sketches about my other travels hehehe

Last edited by GslashG; 07-30-2011 at 04:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by steelwater View Post
    my travel sketch blog isketchcebu.blogspot.com, sauna puro lng sketches kabahin sa cebu pero nahutdan naman ko sketches sa cebu kay mulaag man pud ko lain nga lugar mao nga ako nlng gibutangan lain nga sketches about my other travels hehehe
    Thanks for sharing bai! Nindot kaayo imong mga sketches. I'm amazed kaayo, talented kaayo ka bai, continue lang doing sketches. Nindot jud kaayo. Thanks, once again.

Life's annoying when you just had the best time of your life but too drunk to remember it! Where The? Travelogue

Hi, we have blog page at our site Pinoy Great Deals
    We are accepting articles about Cebu and we post it for free. Around 30,000++ people visit our site so we guarantee viewership of your blogs. We want the site to be informative and interactive that is why we are accepting guest bloggers.
    You can send us your articles at support@pinoygreatdeals.com or you can email us the links to the articles you want to be published and we will be the ones to grab the articles and your photos. We will inform you by email if we posted it.

Right now, the articles there is about Bantayan and a tribute to Salvador Malto.

cbbernal: How about syndicating my entries, does that work?

My Nomadic Habits this is my personal travel blog. See my latest solo trip in Bicol Region for Six Days.

Default Adventure travel and bushcraft and survival blog

My baby:

Warrior Pilgrimage

...is about tropical bushcraft and survival and adventure travel. It will be a support hub for the outdoor activities of Camp Red and the main bulletin for my own adventures. It is my conduit to promote bushcraft and survival in Cebu and the rest of the Philippine islands and will be the umbrella name that I will use when I conduct seminars and outdoor events.
    Last edited by pinoyapache; 08-12-2011 at 08:02 PM.

Thanks for sharing your travel blogs/blogs guys. Had tons of fun reading them. Appreciate it.

Share more stories about traveling, backpacking and anything in between.
    We'll try our best to constantly update this thread. Hopefully you guys enjoyed it. Thanks

Here's a link to our latest entry.

GL HIGHLAND RESORT, Balamban, Cebu | WHERE THE? TRAVELS

11.    Advertisement