Quote Originally Posted by boo_joann View Post
    pls help me decide, unsa maayo ani nila, and why? thanks
    try this mam..

Apple iPhone 4S vs. Samsung I929 Galaxy S II Duos - GSMArena.com

Default Re: iphone or samsung android?

thank u

ahhhh... another confused soul.... heheheh

the answer to your problem is really up to you.... deciding between android and iOS is never easy.... i ended up with an android though im not saying its better that an iphone... the iphone is a great phone .. no doubt, its just not for me if your looking for an out of the box phone... then get an iphone... if your looking for something you can play with and im not talking about games im talking about geeky stuff like rooting, overclocking and plainly going beyond what your hardware can do then get an android...

I suggested that you should really know what you want in terms of functionality and usage...

Quote Originally Posted by curbz_canete View Post
    ahhhh... another confused soul.... heheheh

the answer to your problem is really up to you.... deciding between android and iOS is never easy.... i ended up with an android though im not saying its better that an iphone... the iphone is a great phone .. no doubt, its just not for me if your looking for an out of the box phone... then get an iphone... if your looking for something you can play with and im not talking about games im talking about geeky stuff like rooting, overclocking and plainly going beyond what your hardware can do then get an android...

I suggested that you should really know what you want in terms of functionality and usage...

whooaahhh!!! nice huh... ok ill take that.... thanks

Do you want something that just works out side of the box, with minimal fuss and limited customization options and feel that tinkering with your device is not a form of enjoyment, then get an iphone.

If you want something else get a Galaxy S2 or any highend Andriod based phone, out of the box though andriod phones can do a lot more than the competition.

I agree with Earlz, if your a kind of person that has no time to divulge in the world of android and pockets that has no holes, the first one is your choice. but the oposite has a little lot more fun and a lot to choose from. also get out of fad faster..lol!

iphone lang jud maam

9.    Advertisement