View Poll Results: guys, unsaun pag pa niwang? huhuhu..chubby ko

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • wats liteslim?

0 0%
  • unsa diet best for losing A lot of weight?

6 100.00%
Page 109 of 163 FirstFirst ... 99106107108109110111112119 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1626

Default Re: MERGED: Ways to lose weight

tsk3 lisod jud ning magpaniwang

you just go for jogging everyday and do exercise at there and also take lite food and try for little sleep apply these activities and then you will lose your weight soon..
    thanks.

Shop fronts London

Having a little sleep is a BIG NO NO .

It doesnt mean that you lose weight equates being HEALTHY and SOUND .
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

Elite Member

There's no one diet that works for everyone. For me and for a lot of people I know, cutting carbs by half helps a lot even if you maintain or increase protein/fat intake. What also works for me is high intensity workouts.. but everybody is different, if you're grossly overweight then high intensity may be a bad idea...

Quote Originally Posted by SPRINGFIELD_XD_40 View Post
    That does not follow bai . I havent seen this post till now but its never too late man pod to discuss it . ANyways , if you are OBESE , then you are not in your IDEAL WEIGHT . Thats how it goes bai unless you are inclined into something that is not an authority when it comes to BODY MASS INDEX .

No such thing as being OBESE and you are in your IDEAL BODY WEIGHT . COntradicting isnt it ??
    Ideal body weight = number in kilos or pounds right? so its based on the scale.. right?
    And I gave an example for you to understand.. i still don't get why you're contradicting to it.. pls do more research.
    So if you have a high body fat percentage and you are in the "IDEAL BODY WEIGHT" check the net for ideal body weight based on body mass index and height.. so you'll understand what i mean.. i'm not putting the flames on capitalizing the words.. I'm saying you don't have to capitalize it.. ok?

I did mention I have clients na obese cla based on "bodyfat percentage".. and it is not based on body weight.. And yes.. it is never too late to discuss this, with almost everyone... Try to stop sticking to "ideal body weight","body mass index" when the truth is in "bodyfat" not your body mass index.. I was noted to be "overweight and obese" because of muscle density.. forgive me... People measured me obese based on "body mass index"... and I'm not into drinking and smoking and they asked if i were.. crazy right? condracting too right? xD "body mass index" separates lean, healthy and fit individuals that have more lean mass than normal out of the equation.. thats why "body mass index" is old and needs updating.

What if the person has a missing arm? or a missing leg? does that count? he weighs less than normal rigth?

here is a link.. hope it'll help you gain more info about body mass index and weight..
    Top 10 Reasons Why The BMI Is Bogus : NPR

I don't know why you still don't get it.. but this is the sad truth that people fail to see it.. and pls.. do more research.. From the days i started working out.. I've already learned the truth behind this..
    How long i've been on constant research? more than 6 years since i started working out.. I hate myths, I hate old tales and sayings without proper backup with research and facts.. I was a geek yes.. right now. still a geek, fitness geek, and culinary geek..

Quote Originally Posted by krusade View Post
    Ideal body weight = number in kilos or pounds right? so its based on the scale.. right?
    And I gave an example for you to understand.. i still don't get why you're contradicting to it.. pls do more research.
    So if you have a high body fat percentage and you are in the "IDEAL BODY WEIGHT" check the net for ideal body weight based on body mass index and height.. so you'll understand what i mean.. i'm not putting the flames on capitalizing the words.. I'm saying you don't have to capitalize it.. ok?
    I really dont understand what you meant about it hehehe . That is because , it is simply the IDEAL WEIGHT is based on your structure out of your height . When I capitalized words , that is emphasized keywords , not being rude just to clear things up . Wonder lang ko what I contradicted when I am only pointing out that if you are OBESE , then you are not in your IDEAL WEIGHT . Ang stages man gud ana bai is UNDERWEIGHT , NORMAL WEIGHT , OVERWEIGHT , OBESE I , OBESE II and OBESE III . LIman ka mo agi pa ka ug OVERWEIGHT na stage before ka ma OBESE and you are claiming that you can be OBESE even if you are in your IDEAL BODYWEIGHT . Mind you , IDEAL BODY WEIGHT is NORMAL WEIGHT based on your height .

I did mention I have clients na obese cla based on "bodyfat percentage".. and it is not based on body weight.. And yes.. it is never too late to discuss this, with almost everyone... Try to stop sticking to "ideal body weight","body mass index" when the truth is in "bodyfat" not your body mass index.. I was noted to be "overweight and obese" because of muscle density.. forgive me... People measured me obese based on "body mass index"... and I'm not into drinking and smoking and they asked if i were.. crazy right? condracting too right? xD "body mass index" separates lean, healthy and fit individuals that have more lean mass than normal out of the equation.. thats why "body mass index" is old and needs updating.
    These are some exceptions bai because in your case , you dont speak for the majority . Tuldok ra gyud ka maski i combined pa mo tanan body and mass builders and yes if you are OBESE based from your HEIGHT then basically you are OBESE . You dont have to be FAT mind you to be OBESE but the biggest factor why mga tao obese kay tungod fat sila instead of being lean . Thats one of the exceptions also , like ako .... I am OBESE I but I dont worry it that much because I am big boned . I have American and Hawaiian in me . SO ang ni calculate nako is formula sa NDAP ( Nutrionist - Dieticians Association of the Philippines ) I would believe them kay typical Filipino man ang application but it doesnt affect me because I only less than half of Filipino in me structure wise . We are not even discussing about METABOLISM , samot na kaha if mo abot ta dinha na part hehehe .

What if the person has a missing arm? or a missing leg? does that count? he weighs less than normal rigth?
    Went I went to school bai , we have a subject about it . It deals with ANTHROPOMETRIC MEASUREMENTS and naay mga factors to consider pod .

here is a link.. hope it'll help you gain more info about body mass index and weight..
    Fair and square .... I read so it really didnt waste your time posting it here . Ikaw bai ni basa ka ? Hehehehe .... I dont know about you but the contents itself is the i would say BOGUS . They even did not at all indicated who the sources are . Much more if it is the AUTHORITY in NUTRITION and DIETETICS like the ADA or NDAP . If gikan na sa ilaha then mao na ang time na you should believe in what you read kay outside ana mao na ang MYTHS as what you said na di ka ganahan .

I don't know why you still don't get it.. but this is the sad truth that people fail to see it.. and pls.. do more research.. From the days i started working out.. I've already learned the truth behind this..
    How long i've been on constant research? more than 6 years since i started working out.. I hate myths, I hate old tales and sayings without proper backup with research and facts.. I was a geek yes.. right now. still a geek, fitness geek, and culinary geek..
    Bai ... I need not reseaerch hehehehe . Maski mangutana pa ka ug people who have backgrounds in NUTRITION and BIOCHEMISTRY . Dont even go to the CULINARY SIDE of this world hehehehe .

Other than that , its all yours . I do hope di ka instructor because you would end up teaching somethign that is not right . Kung naay NUTRIONIST lage sa inyohang gym ask him / her then consult pod ug lain na sad to get another opinion .
    Last edited by SPRINGFIELD_XD_40; 05-01-2012 at 10:09 AM.
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

Quote Originally Posted by krusade View Post
    I really dont understand what you meant about it hehehe . That is because , it is simply the IDEAL WEIGHT is based on your structure out of your height . When I capitalized words , that is emphasized keywords , not being rude just to clear things up . Wonder lang ko what I contradicted when I am only pointing out that if you are OBESE , then you are not in your IDEAL WEIGHT . Ang stages man gud ana bai is UNDERWEIGHT , NORMAL WEIGHT , OVERWEIGHT , OBESE I , OBESE II and OBESE III . LIman ka mo agi pa ka ug OVERWEIGHT na stage before ka ma OBESE and you are claiming that you can be OBESE even if you are in your IDEAL BODYWEIGHT . Mind you , IDEAL BODY WEIGHT is NORMAL WEIGHT based on your height .

These are some exceptions bai because in your case , you dont speak for the majority . Tuldok ra gyud ka maski i combined pa mo tanan body and mass builders and yes if you are OBESE based from your HEIGHT then basically you are OBESE . You dont have to be FAT mind you to be OBESE but the biggest factor why mga tao obese kay tungod fat sila instead of being lean . Thats one of the exceptions also , like ako .... I am OBESE I but I dont worry it that much because I am big boned . I have American and Hawaiian in me . SO ang ni calculate nako is formula sa NDAP ( Nutrionist - Dieticians Association of the Philippines ) I would believe them kay typical Filipino man ang application but it doesnt affect me because I only less than half of Filipino in me structure wise .

What if the person has a missing arm? or a missing leg? does that count? he weighs less than normal right?
    Went I went to school bai , we have a subject about it . It deals with ANTHROPOMETRIC MEASUREMENTS and naay mga factors to consider pod .

Fair and square .... I read so it really didnt waste your time posting it here . Ikaw bai ni basa ka ? Hehehehe .... I dont know about you but the contents itself is the i would say BOGUS . They even did not at all indicated who the sources are . Much more if it is the AUTHORITY in NUTRITION and DIETETICS like the ADA or NDAP . If gikan na sa ilaha then mao na ang time na you should believe in what you read kay outside ana mao na ang MYTHS as what you said na di ka ganahan .

Here is a more clear read about BMI with its actual shortcomings .

Body mass index - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But if you really know then you would know it doesnt stop there , daghan pa kaayong factors to consider but BMI will directly give you and understanding and range where you stand and belong .

Bai ... I need not reseaerch hehehehe . Maski mangutana pa ka ug people who have backgrounds in NUTRITION and BIOCHEMISTRY . Dont even go to the CULINARY SIDE of this world hehehehe . Maybe we are not only belonging to the same page because I am offtopic . That is because you are more incliend in the LOSING of WEIGHT ( lean and fat issues ) and I am more in the overall wellbeing ( health and wellness ) and that is because individuals who are in their normal / ideal body weights doesnt mean they are healthy pod , they could look healthy outside pero inside nag deteroriate na diay . Thats what makes the human body so amazing .

Kung naay NUTRIONIST lage sa inyohang gym ask him / her then consult pod ug lain na sad to get another opinion .

@MONROY ...

That is very true because DIET REGIMENS are meant to be tailored and customized on a lot of factors individually like the daily caloric intake , condition of the body , BMI , BMR , etc .

People just need to avoid the " FAD DIETS " since it will only waste the consumers money . Even supplements should be avoided if you can source out essential nutrients from the natural sources but nothing is wrong with the synthetic ones . They will still suffice .

@boss spring how would u know if u have big bones?

@ LESTAT ....

Actually daghan debates ana kay when people say BIG BONED , excuse daw na siya sa denial of being OBESE or OVERWEIGHT but in reality , BIG BONED is referring to the MASS of the BONE that can hold so much flesh thats why people tend to really look huge in structure .

Here are some tips for the weight loss..
    eat less.
    drinks more water
    exercise daily
    Work hard
    Try to use less fats
    Take more Fruits and lees of fruits
    Increase the use of the vegetables
    Take morning walk .
    take good time for the rest
    always take you full time sleep.
    dentist Houston TX

11.    Advertisement