Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Naa chance nga lapas ni 3kphp ang standard version sa retails stores. How much more ang deluxe set ani.

i bought mine via battle.net, the promo that includes the deluxe upgrade, wala man nka abot ug 3k php tanan.

Grabe kaayo mo patong ang distributor sa blizzard games sa pinas. Mas mahal pa sa US retail.
    I think X-Play is the distributor sa PH. This company is ruled by businessmen with no experience in gaming industry.

It is actually worth 50SGD if you have an existing wings of liberty account. So approximately 1653pesos.

Here's my upgrade options.

Quote Originally Posted by windsong View Post
    does anybody know how much this cost? if its gonna be 3500 NVM heheheh to expensive
    hehe.. ditto. op ra kau.

Aside from being expensive (relatively speaking), and requiring an always-online connection for even SP campaigns, I will have to once again pass. And this is failing to mention Blizzard's crazy development cycle (when it's done). Just look at the gap between the different games in the series:

SC1: 1998
    SC2: wings of liberty: 2010
    SC2: heart of the swarm: 2013
    SC2: legacy of the void: 2016??

In a span of 13 years, several game studios have released great games that I've really enjoyed (the ME series, GTA, etc.), while Blizzard sat on their collective behinds doing very little, rolling on the cash they were getting from WoW. Valve is also catching on to Blizzard's habits, who's also rolling on cash from Steam (HL3/HL2:Ep3 anyone??).
    ڤيكتور البَرت جَبيلاغين

Quote Originally Posted by Visual C# View Post
    Aside from being expensive (relatively speaking), and requiring an always-online connection for even SP campaigns, I will have to once again pass. And this is failing to mention Blizzard's crazy development cycle (when it's done). Just look at the gap between the different games in the series:

SC1: 1998
    SC2: wings of liberty: 2010
    SC2: heart of the swarm: 2013
    SC2: legacy of the void: 2016??

In a span of 13 years, several game studios have released great games that I've really enjoyed (the ME series, GTA, etc.), while Blizzard sat on their collective behinds doing very little, rolling on the cash they were getting from WoW. Valve is also catching on to Blizzard's habits, who's also rolling on cash from Steam (HL3/HL2:Ep3 anyone??).
    to be fair they release diablo 2 and warcraft 3 2001 to 2004

Is this an expansion? Or another na?

Quote Originally Posted by IamFamous View Post
    Is this an expansion? Or another na?
    expansion and stand alone game sad

C.I.A. Platinum Member carmicael's Avatar
    skeptical na ko about sa quality sa blizzard releases ever since DIII. this is an opinionated post, of course.

its funny how people think SC2 is still big its not even in the top 10 games in S.Korea right now

source

게임트ë¦*스 - PCë°© 게임ì*„문 리서치 서비스!

11.    Advertisement

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast