Page 124 of 199 FirstFirst ... 114121122123124125126127134 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 1990

i think it may have to do with these cables being mostly hand-built, limited quantity and the nich market that they serve that results to the bumped up price. also they know purists will still pony up cash to buy them.

me, i can prob make do with exotic headphone and rca cables but definitely not usb and power cables, kana sobra nana hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by korg17 View Post
    cool! so what did you get instead?
    if the pure II have a dac/amp combo then I would've gotten it.. so I went for the international+ instead and I must say I think I made the right choice for what I need it for.. coming from a ray samuels predator this is a huge upgrade IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by C'thulhu View Post
    Do exotic RCA interconnect cables really alter the sound passing through it? Or rather, do they justify the ridiculous prices?

What cables you guys using?
    In my ear, I do hear "a bit" more clarity compared to the regular cables (cheap one's usually have small conductors) but as what korg17 says, it is debatable cuz it will most likely come down to your own hearing.

Thanks for the inputs @foshow

Dili pa ko ana ka hardcore @korg17, just value for money pa ko.

Quote Originally Posted by foshow View Post
    if the pure II have a dac/amp combo then I would've gotten it.. so I went for the international+ instead and I must say I think I made the right choice for what I need it for.. coming from a ray samuels predator this is a huge upgrade IMO.
    nice. i think the international+ is the combination of the national amp + dac, and where the national is the solid state version of the tube continental.

i was actually hell bent to get the national, unfortunately Egghead haven't had any stock since last year and Alo Audio itself is selling only the silver version. so i decided to shop around till i found the Vorzuge. thank God i did haha

in the mailbox today:

sounds so good right out of the box. i thought the X5 internal amp is already very good. this one blows it completely away. sound comparison is like night and day.

stacks well with the X5:

This is it. I think im done with my portable setup

Wui congrats on the new toy, happy eargasm!

Quote Originally Posted by C'thulhu View Post
    Wui congrats on the new toy, happy eargasm!
    haha. been having eargasm since last night. last nani. kontento nako. desktop setup nasad sunod i build. pero hurot na ako audio budget. haha

Hi guys, didn't feel like creating a new thread for something so simple, feel nako naa ra maka answer diri. Where can I find something like this here (or Manila ok ra as long as mu ship)? Ok ra bisag simple wala'y daghang arte, di pud importante ang mic. Just want to switch between two outputs from 1 source without messing with the cables. Or basin makarefer mo ug taw na makahimo ani (pretty sure it's simple, not sure if components are easily available) dako kaayo nga tabang.

(Kana lang pud dili mahal ha, anad raba mo'g imba hihihi.)

Salamat!

Quote Originally Posted by Dondon View Post
    Hi guys, didn't feel like creating a new thread for something so simple, feel nako naa ra maka answer diri. Where can I find something like this here (or Manila ok ra as long as mu ship)? Ok ra bisag simple wala'y daghang arte, di pud importante ang mic. Just want to switch between two outputs from 1 source without messing with the cables. Or basin makarefer mo ug taw na makahimo ani (pretty sure it's simple, not sure if components are easily available) dako kaayo nga tabang.

(Kana lang pud dili mahal ha, anad raba mo'g imba hihihi.)

Salamat!

pm @fetzhola if naa pa cya stock ani. inquire lang pud sa egghead:

https://www.facebook.com/eggheadph/p...73296212720927

11.    Advertisement