Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 5764656667

if someone hates me? aahhw!! tgaan nako xa ug discount sa akong buwad nga baligya nga nag gkan pa sa isla sa bantayan island.. murag impossible kaau nga e hate pa ghapon ko nya kay barato na bya kaau akong baligya ug mass mo pa barato pjd ko nya kay tgaan nako xa ug dscount

i don't care... lol... bahala u haterz... usik oras

That's easy to say but I've personally had this experience and it hurts.

We were acquaintances so I tried to be open and friendly. But I guess it's also my fault since I'm dense and I didn't see the signs. Sometimes that person would brush me off when I tried to start a conversation or mag over exaggerate iyang reaction kung mag sturya mi. I thought it was just that person's personality so left it at that. Even worse, we moved in the same social circles and it was getting clearer to me this person was avoiding me.

Eventually, we drifted and when I checked my facebook page (we were listed as friends in fb), I realized that person's account had been deactivated. It felt like a low blow for me.

I felt like my efforts in trying to make friends with this person were a failure. It destroyed how I looked at myself. I couldn't understand why that person did what he did and many times I wanted to ask this person straight out what the hell the problem was.

But I didn't because I felt I didn't do anything wrong. Like the saying goes 'if the person has a problem with you then that's his problem.' So I just continued doing my business until eventually I never heard from that person again.

I know this is just my fantasy but sometimes I wish people would act like rational adults. If there's a problem between two people, I'd imagine both of them would approach the problem with an open mind and figure out a way to solve it instead of ignoring each other or acting like immature school children blaming each other for their faults.

If a solution can't be found, then they would just shake hands with the agreement of going their own separate ways. No hard feelings. No hurt feelings. No ego's trampled.

But hey, that's just my fantasy.

Sorry for the long post, I just needed to vent off some steam.

4.    Advertisement

Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 5764656667