Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Receive 1% Daily Passive income of 140% RETURN Of Investment.
    plus Commission on Friends Invited.

just PM or comment here

Kakuyaw ani MLM na bitcoin, ingat2.

I suggest to read and how to trade bitcoin by yourself, ayaw aning MLM waiting lang na mawala idagan ang kwarta.
    You need to hold your own BTC wallet para safe.

TRUST NO ONE sa crypto dghan na kaayo scams

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by awikaw View Post
    Kakuyaw ani MLM na bitcoin, ingat2.

I suggest to read and how to trade bitcoin by yourself, ayaw aning MLM waiting lang na mawala idagan ang kwarta.
    You need to hold your own BTC wallet para safe.

TRUST NO ONE sa crypto dghan na kaayo scams
    This is actually true... It seems a little too late to invest in bitcoin right now as it almost reached it's highest possible value. But worth an investment if you have spare change.. Buy it in Coins.ph.

Every Investment needs to take a Leap of Faith, Inorder to create a future you need to take a risk, basin ako I TRUST NO ONE pero kinahanglang ko ug more income para sa akong family, so I take risk ug ni suway ko sa crypto Investment, sa Coins.ph nag Hold ko ug BTC worth 1k last 2016 december, unya karon 20k na, then It's successful ug dli SCAM and bitcoin investment, then I tried Website nga ma insured nako ang Investment sa akong kwarta.

I search and search, ug nag research ko ug maayu sa USITECH na ako ge sudlan last few months na Investment Mining Company, I found it Interesting na rather than mag hold ko sa ako kwarta why not, Invest It and Make my money grow, and I tried the Minimum Investment kung maka return bah, then after few months naa may return and I cashed Out and put it in my Coinsph it turns out USITECH gain my trust and Invest more to gain more.

It's actually not MLM BITCOIN Company, again It's OPTIONAL na mag Invite mo kay para maka commission ra para maka gain ra mo ug extra bonus, you Can just hold your money and Invest to Multiply sa imo earnings without Inviting.

So I suggest Everyone to search further about Investment. Doubting is good to make sure your money is in good hands.

Try to search sa USITECH na ako ge sudlan ron, seach ninyu sa google, youtube, In the end of the day naa ra na ninyu to take the risk.

Thank you guys, that we have discussed about about SCAM, TRUST NO ONE. para ma AVOID nato nga ma sayang ra ang atong ge kapoyang kwarta. We should Invest carefully and Research about the company that we have Invested.

1 BITCOIN is = 1 Million PHP now .

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesblazer21 View Post
    Every Investment needs to take a Leap of Faith, Inorder to create a future you need to take a risk, basin ako I TRUST NO ONE pero kinahanglang ko ug more income para sa akong family, so I take risk ug ni suway ko sa crypto Investment, sa Coins.ph nag Hold ko ug BTC worth 1k last 2016 december, unya karon 20k na, then It's successful ug dli SCAM and bitcoin investment, then I tried Website nga ma insured nako ang Investment sa akong kwarta.

I search and search, ug nag research ko ug maayu sa USITECH na ako ge sudlan last few months na Investment Mining Company, I found it Interesting na rather than mag hold ko sa ako kwarta why not, Invest It and Make my money grow, and I tried the Minimum Investment kung maka return bah, then after few months naa may return and I cashed Out and put it in my Coinsph it turns out USITECH gain my trust and Invest more to gain more.

It's actually not MLM BITCOIN Company, again It's OPTIONAL na mag Invite mo kay para maka commission ra para maka gain ra mo ug extra bonus, you Can just hold your money and Invest to Multiply sa imo earnings without Inviting.

So I suggest Everyone to search further about Investment. Doubting is good to make sure your money is in good hands.

Try to search sa USITECH na ako ge sudlan ron, seach ninyu sa google, youtube, In the end of the day naa ra na ninyu to take the risk.

Thank you guys, that we have discussed about about SCAM, TRUST NO ONE. para ma AVOID nato nga ma sayang ra ang atong ge kapoyang kwarta. We should Invest carefully and Research about the company that we have Invested.
    According to this site, Usitech is the highest total coin supply. https://cryptolending.review/

Earn money in Coins.ph
    https://youtu.be/QK0zXN_PPRI

Register and get your 50 PHP here: https://coins.ph/m/join/ki6vld

8.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12