Page 950 of 956 FirstFirst ... 940947948949950951952953 ... LastLast
Results 9,491 to 9,500 of 9551

Quote Originally Posted by luff101 View Post
    @chuwariwap_aj curios lang ko asa ni nga condo and KL means Kuala Lumpur?
    Yes, Kuala Lumpur. sa Menara Jaya Condo na sa may Petalling Jaya. Condo infront of The Narra Filipino Resto (Known Resto na xa diri).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Negsz View Post
    mao pud na sa ako huna2 boss luff, pero nag mentioned pud sa unsa iya e look forward na thread na maka uli na sya. so basin naa jud sya dha.
    Yes inday, naa pa ko diri Kuala Lumpur work.

Quote Originally Posted by janwounded View Post
    From my childhood, I had an imaginary friend and she only ever appeared in a certain area in our old house... I only realized that imaginary friends weren’t supposed to talk on their own when we left our old home because no one was replying anymore... Someone else had to use the big bed, so it got switched to a single bed. She didn’t have enough space anymore. And that’s where things started becoming peculiar in my room... It was simple signs, at first. They were things that—if you told other people about—felt like a joke as if my eyes were tricking me... 1st thing that I noticed was that she had a thing with glasses and cups...
    There were multiple times that I placed a cup on my wooden table, and it kept rotating back and forth. And then, as if an invisible finger pushed the cup, it would move a little bit... I looked around my room, and saw that my office chair was in the middle of my room, facing me. But no one was sitting there. I clearly remember placing it on a corner next to my table (which was near my window)... I couldn’t be bothered to put it back to its original place. So, I just stared at it (lol) and just as I was about to close my eyes, the chair started spinning around... Dugay jud Kaayo pagka tuyok... It spun to the right first. Stopped. And spun to the left... It was only during that time that I was sure there was a ghost in my room playing with me. So, I played with her...
    These things soon happened often enough for me to see them as normal. And since she wasn’t doing anything drastic or creepy AF, it was alright for me. HAHAHA... One day at around 3 in the morning, I had sleep paralysis again... But something was different. It was quiet... There was no crackling... And even worse, I tried everything but I couldn’t snap out of it... And then, the crackling sound came... It grew increasingly louder until it felt like it would make me deaf. And then just as I thought that I could take no more, it stopped...And it was replaced with the sound of water, dripping on the floor...And then, footsteps. There was someone in my room... I couldn’t see anything because I was facing the wall and I sleep with a pillow above my head...And since I was getting hella nervous, I started praying...“The Lord is with me.” I prayed over and over again... I couldn’t move my mouth, so I just said it in my head... And as I was praying this, it drew closer to me until I could hear its breathing. It was so close to my ear that I could feel the heat of its breath... I PRAYED AGAIN.. And for a single moment, everything became so silent to the point that I couldn’t even hear my heart beating anymore... Then she whispered,

“Is the Lord really with you?”

I lost it...

This was a few months ago, and since then she hasn’t done anything drastic...But this morning she opened a door for me before I even got to hold the handle, so maybe she’s becoming nicer HAHAHAHA FRIENDS NA MI (Maayo unta... LOL)
    sleep paralysis same2 rana sa natug ka nag damgo ka nia nkakita kas imong self natog or lahi?

kay ako experience gd d ko kalimot 1 Nov 2013, nkamata rakog kalit mga kadlawn guro to wa ko khbw sa time, ni bangon ko kita kos akong lawas natog, ngit2 ang palibot, pag tanaw nko sa akong pikas kilid naay duha ka itom nga lalaki nag tanaw nko + puwa mata, tungod sa kahadlok ni hgda ko blk, natog, ga habol tabunan lawas bahalag alimoot, tabun nawng gamit unlan. mao rato ako first og last na experience nga ingani lol sukad ani hitabu.a, tig dgay mn ko matog kay either mag freelance or mag duwa, mga kadlawn naay manuktok sa akong door nig open walay tao, aw tug daun.

Quote Originally Posted by chuwariwap_aj View Post
    Yes, Kuala Lumpur. sa Menara Jaya Condo na sa may Petalling Jaya. Condo infront of The Narra Filipino Resto (Known Resto na xa diri)
    maayo pud kay kamao mo bisaya abata boss..

Quote Originally Posted by chuwariwap_aj View Post
    "choy, naa man lagi ka laing kuyog?", ako pud natingala, ana ko "wala oi. nauna na bya cla ah". akong amigo ning hunong kug kalit. nya dayun talikod padung balik. sa akong ka tingala, akong gtan.aw ang sakyanan nganong hadluk sya. sus karun, pagtan.aw nko, naa man jud nay babae naglingkod sa backseat. taas ug buhok. kay tungod lagi d ko maghuna2 ug unsa.. ako pa jud gduol para maka hibaw kay basin shadow ra. Sus pag duol2 nko, klaro naman jud kaayo. lumba meg dagan oi. gbilin ang sakyanan. nagpakuyog mes guard para makuha ang sakyan. ning sulti ang guard pagkita sa saknan, na ipark nlang daw ngadto unya kuhaon nlang daw ing ugma.
    grabe diay ang chakra sa momo boss kay dili mawala dayun after pagkakita ninyo.

nyhahaha nakatalikod man gud xa boss.

More stories please. hapit na Halloween

Binato ko ng masking tape ng office ghost while i was alone huhu

sa work nku kay naa may cctv tanan area. ga roving ang isa kauban nmu pag tan-aw nmu sa cctv naa cxa kuyog 2 ka taw ga kurbata. abi namu ug naa lng cxa bisita gi kuyogan mao to wala lng sad miy paki. pag sulod niya sa control room kay amo gi ask kinsa to iyang mga kuyog kay murag mga dako man ug position kay naka amercan. ingon cxa nga cxa ra daw isa ga lakaw2x.

Quote Originally Posted by gibra'al View Post
    seryoso, asa mgpa ukab ug 3rd eye/sixth sense? way komedya, interesado ko.
    sauna mga mid 2000 cguro to pirme ko mkabasa sa sunstar atong workshop about opening sa 3rd eye. wla nko kahinumdum sa name ato nila but cge to sila ug post sa sun star sauna

@gibra'al dili ba na igo ra magkuha ug muta sa itom nga iring or itom nga iro then ipahid sa mata para ma open ang third eye?

wala ko nagpadayun kay lisud na ang sore eyes.

11.    Advertisement