Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sport games

Default Sport games

Hey. Do you like to play sports or prefer to watch games online?

Hey. Since I have heart problems, I prefer to watch games online. I also make bets and earn a living.

I prefer to play sports. It helps me with my health and at the same time, I consider it as a hobby outside of work, a way of distressing as well

I'd like to do both dpende kinsay kuyug.

Quote Originally Posted by NalaGida View Post
    I prefer to play sports. It helps me with my health and at the same time, I consider it as a hobby outside of work, a way of distressing as well
    Oh, sport is very helpful for reducing stress, in my case it helps me a lot too.

Well I like both playing and watching, however that can depend on a certain type of game.
    My the most favourite sport games are baseball, tennis and football, I play all of them with my friends and family. We make this only for fun but in case of skills I'm really the best only in tennis
    That's why I prefer watching professional matches in case of two other ones more than playing. The football ones are my favourite, especially when my fav teams play, for example I'm a fan of Chelsea (England) and Palmeiras (Brazil), I often watch their matches with my friends, cheer for them and make bets https://bonus-br.com/ too. I like to re-watch later records with the most interesting moments later too.
    And I totally adore to watch the matches live on stadium, I wish so much I could make it more often (sadly tickets for good places are very expensive in this case).

It is very healthy to play sports, since you flex your muscles, shape your body, adjust your metabolism and it is generally healthy so long as you stick to sports that are not extremely dangerous. I do not have heart problems, but sometimes I also watch online games when I need to chill and enjoy myself.

I do like to play sports myself, I like what it does to my body and my brain, however, sipping beer and watching a match of total pros is more than entertaining as well.

In fact, even playing sports video games is rewarding AF in my opinion, although I only do that when the weather is shit, or my buddies and I are blazing the green like there's no tomorrow. <3

Anyway, if you're into sports games, there's a pretty sweet key marketplace with some rad deals (since it's fairly new), I wholeheartedly recommend it.

It's called Eneba if anyone's interested in some good entertainment.

I am a professional athlete and I always need a durable lightweight and durable sports bag, and I found the best of all sports bag, I recommend it, I have been with it for several months and so far no complaints, I want to order a couple more in my collection and my son

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast