AVR Alteration
    6000 Rated Watts
    Gasoline Generator; 6500 Surge watts
    Price: PhP 20,000

Images below:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sEq...ew?usp=sharing
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MkX...ew?usp=sharing

Post price. Forum rules.

The price for the slightly-used generator is P20,000.

Hello, guys! Can someone help me? I've seen this thread is about generators, so I want an advice from someone, who understands in this stuff more than me. I want to buy an RV Generator for my home on wheels, but I don't know, how to choose one. I need a powerful RV Generator. And it will be great, if it will be small and quiet at the same time. I've found an RV Generator review on the www.crowsurvival.com, which looks convincing. But I don't know, if it's real information or just some kind of a freaking' commercial. Can someone help me with that? Has a middle-sized trailer, one TV, washing machine and a laptop, if that matters. Thank you.

In the absence of power supply, the mini-power plant is an irreplaceable assistant. Therefore, many private home owners want to buy a gas generator. This is the right decision because compact power plants have a significant advantage. It lies in the fact that the units are used in different areas, from household purposes to construction. Gasoline generators are also used at picnics, during scientific expeditions and in those cases when there is no possibility of connecting to the power grid during field trade.

The gasoline generator was a great solution for my own workshop. I do not have the opportunity to supply electricity to the workshop and therefore I bought myself a FIRMAN FPG7800 gasoline generator. The biggest advantage of this generator is that it can work for a long time under heavy load. I work with a friend of mine on a team and often use the best angle grinder, which consumes a lot of electricity. For all the tasks we have many more tools that are powered by electricity and a gasoline generator was a great solution

7.    Advertisement