Default Sinus Infection Treatment..Need Help!

Hi Everyone, I am Micheal and I recently joined this Forum. I love to share note down all the views. So, that I can use them in my articles.(Freelancer Writer) I am from Chicago, USA. I have written many articles and some are published.
    I need a help. I am a Patient of Sinus. A Very Common Disease as you know. I even tried several methods but I couldn't find any permanent method. I even consult with a doctor and she gave me antibiotics.
    I don't want to stay on antibiotics for my full life. I tried and learn few methods from https://medlineplus.gov/sinusitis.html and I also tried a neti pot https://thelifesquare.com/neti-pot-f...ealth-8573533/ refer by mine friend (Doctor). Now, I am Suffering from nose blocked, headaches, and backache. If anyone in this community has gone through this situation and also could help me then, I am grateful to him/her. Thank you.

Hello! I have got some Prescription Medication Online for me, and I recommend that you have a look there too. I think you will find something good and really working for you there, good luck!

3.    Advertisement