View Poll Results: Covid-19 vs Duterte - Prepared or Not?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes. Prepared

6 31.58%
  • No. Not prepared

13 68.42%
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

payts kaayo kay join forces na si trump ug pdut, pildi na gyud ni ang cobid...
    Last edited by slakker; 04-22-2020 at 11:17 PM.

payts kaayo kay join forces na si trump go pdut, pildi na gyud ni ang cobid...
    Nindot si Trump kay gi enforce niya mag protest mga Americans.
    Gi de-fund niya ang WHO.
    Gi ban tanan immigration indefinitely.
    Ipa lift na niya ang quarantine May 1st.
    Naghatag stimulus bill worth $1200 per taxpayer.
    Mo kiha sa China after mahuman ning tanan.

Nindot si Duterte kay gi enforce niya nga manago ta sud sa balay.
    Gi deploy niya ang military.
    Gi ban hapit tanan klase sa trabaho.
    Extend quarantine to 18 months.
    Naghatag ug Quickchow, 10kg of rice, Swan sardines ug Winner nga meat loaf.
    Mo luhod sa China after mahuman ning tanan.

Default Pandemic is definitely a scam. Doomsday believers, here's your proof.

Ingun ani na ra ba ang uban er diri.

Two things are certain about lockdowns: 1) it cannot go on for extended periods of time; 2) we're only postponing the resumption of the virus spreading. Here's what we have to weigh: are we willing to collapse the economy and starve the people (and beat them up for trying to survive) in exchange for a short postponement? Have we lost our minds? It's time to slowly re-open the economy but at the same time enforce strict universal masking, social distancing, and hand-sanitizing.

Quote Originally Posted by hitch22 View Post
    Two things are certain about lockdowns: 1) it cannot go on for extended periods of time; 2) we're only postponing the resumption of the virus spreading.
    Absolutely this. This was my point all along I just hadn't worded it the way you do because I assumed iStoryan members are adults.
    Sadly, that hasn't been the case. I gravely mistook them for having the ability to follow information.

As for the economy collapsing... the Philippines doesn't have one so there's no need to worry. haha

Quote Originally Posted by brownie View Post
    Absolutely this. This was my point all along I just hadn't worded it the way you do because I assumed iStoryan members are adults.
    Sadly, that hasn't been the case. I gravely mistook them for having the ability to follow information.

As for the economy collapsing... the Philippines doesn't have one so there's no need to worry. haha
    so, should we re-elect the same political brand and or politician?
    our corrupted minds and corrupt thinking can tell, especially if money flows and false pictures and false stories fascinates our deluded mental capacities.

Quote Originally Posted by leo_trams View Post
    so, should we re-elect the same political brand and or politician?
    our corrupted minds and corrupt thinking can tell, especially if money flows and false pictures and false stories fascinates our deluded mental capacities.
    The answer to that is "it's up to each one of us".

People were't born stupid at first. But as we grow older, all the pills that we have swallowed over the years have to take effect some time soon and that time is now. Majority of the people today are showing symptoms of being saturated with information that they don't concern their selves to the ramifications of late-stage capitalism. Narcissism, by means of all the internet points they receive no matter how silly their opinion is, has thrown all forms of reasoning out the window. It seems like were are in a sci-fi movie right now. Sad and fascinating at the same time.

We read it on a bohol news report that the Province of Bohol, which is a close neighbor of Cebu, remains Covid-free. But Bohol closed its border. It does not allow anyone to enter Bohol via boat or plane. This would pose a tremendous challenge for the local government of Bohol to keep its status as Coronavirus-free province.

Blog Entries
    Ni abot lage ni Trump ang lalis diri.

I was wondering kung ang LP pa nagdala karon nga admin, unsa kaha ang ilang action, ug kinsa pud kaha ang ma billionaire after aning crisis.

^namatay na unta ta tanan kung lp pa to...

11.    Advertisement

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast