View Poll Results: Covid-19 vs Duterte - Prepared or Not?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes. Prepared

6 31.58%
  • No. Not prepared

13 68.42%
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by firestarter View Post
    Ni abot lage ni Trump ang lalis diri.

I was wondering kung ang LP pa nagdala karon nga admin, unsa kaha ang ilang action, ug kinsa pud kaha ang ma billionaire after aning crisis.
    Same incompetence. Same outcome. Whether or not the lockdowns are enforced by the military, the police or tv networks.

Duterte is currently showing the masses how to effectively abuse power.
    The LP standard bearer would've shown us how to accurately manipulate the media to inject fear into the normies' underdeveloped brains.

So the narrative won't matter because pinoys, by and large, are a two digit IQ specimen at best — monkey see, monkey do.

Default I know, I know, it's from Wiki and not as reliable as CNN or Rappler.

People, including local-trained doctors, tend to undermine real database dumps and seek the truth by employing media standard coverage into themselves which turn them into a NPC shill bot. It's not news to most Westerners anymore that hospitals are receiving incentives if they reach certain Covid death quota. Yet, like us, they just turn a blind eye into that issue like it's nothing. I now believe that ignorance is truly blissful.

Last edited by brownie; 04-25-2020 at 01:29 PM. Reason: imgur failed

Quote Originally Posted by brownie View Post
    People, including local-trained doctors, tend to undermine real database dumps and seek the truth by employing media standard coverage into themselves which turn them into a NPC shill bot. It's not news to most Westerners anymore that hospitals are receiving incentives if they reach certain Covid death quota. Yet, like us, they just turn a blind eye into that issue like it's nothing. I now believe that ignorance is truly blissful.

So you can take a screenshot; good for you! You are now on the level of my 10-year old nephew. The question is whether you understood what you read, especially the parts that you underlined as if they were so important. Here's what you don't seem to understand: coronaviruses are a family of viruses. The specific coronavirus that causes COVID-19 is called SARS-CoV-2. Before a name was decided for it, it was called a novel coronavirus (novel meaning new), which means that it was a virus that had not previously been discovered or identified. What does it mean that SARS-CoV-2 is a coronavirus? Not much, except that it gives us an idea on what the virus might do and how it may propagate. It being a coronavirus doesn't even help much when it comes to finding a treatment or vaccine, except for giving scientists a starting point on where to begin their study. It's like getting bitten by a snake, which is a large family of creatures (analogous to the coronavirus family, in this example). Treatment for getting bitten by a rattlesnake isn't the same as getting bitten by a cobra — you have to get the right antivenom for the specific species of snake. In the same way, you can't use the same treatments used for SARS-CoV, MERS-CoV, or HCoV-OC43 (one of the hundreds of viruses that cause the common cold) for SARS-CoV-2, because despite being in the same huge family, they aren't the same thing, and in some cases, aren't even very closely related. That's why there's currently no cure, because SARS-CoV-2 is so new, that people haven't had time to develop a cure or vaccine for it yet. It's that simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Syd_M View Post
    So you can take a screenshot; good for you! You are now on the level of my 10-year old nephew. The question is whether you understood what you read, especially the parts that you underlined as if they were so important. Here's what you don't seem to understand: coronaviruses are a family of viruses. The specific coronavirus that causes COVID-19 is called SARS-CoV-2. Before a name was decided for it, it was called a novel coronavirus (novel meaning new), which means that it was a virus that had not previously been discovered or identified. What does it mean that SARS-CoV-2 is a coronavirus? Not much, except that it gives us an idea on what the virus might do and how it may propagate. It being a coronavirus doesn't even help much when it comes to finding a treatment or vaccine, except for giving scientists a starting point on where to begin their study. It's like getting bitten by a snake, which is a large family of creatures (analogous to the coronavirus family, in this example). Treatment for getting bitten by a rattlesnake isn't the same as getting bitten by a cobra — you have to get the right antivenom for the specific species of snake. In the same way, you can't use the same treatments used for SARS-CoV, MERS-CoV, or HCoV-OC43 (one of the hundreds of viruses that cause the common cold) for SARS-CoV-2, because despite being in the same huge family, they aren't the same thing, and in some cases, aren't even very closely related. That's why there's currently no cure, because SARS-CoV-2 is so new, that people haven't had time to develop a cure or vaccine for it yet. It's that simple.

Default I humbly urge everyone to watch the video. Even though I know ya'll wouldn't click on the link.

Even the closet psychopaths that want every single person dead, please watch it.
    Real ER Physicians from California, not the tiktok nurses, citing actual medical stats free from politics.
    Just ignore the asshole reporter.

Here's my initial thoughts:

• Infections are far more widespread than previously thought. In New York alone, actual cases are
      likely over 28 times as high as reported cases.

• Being that the actual infections are so much higher than reported, by simple math, the death rate
      is far, far lower than previously thought. In NY's case, the actual death rate per actual cases is over
      75 times less than previously thought.

Default Welp!

I gather that iStoryans aren't going to see an hour long youtube video. I assume they like hearing Jessica Soho or other tv anchors telling them horror bedtime stories. But when I see a disturbing issue such as this:

It really rustles my jimmies. This is atrocious and ridiculous why can't farm owners just donate the crops to those in need? Is the gov't holding them at gunpoint so that officials could take advantage of the relief money that they accumulated via the middle-class' taxes? Is this a sound set of values that solves the problem of food scarcity? Are subsidies really unbreachable?

Default Philippines when?

Default Top fvcking kek.

Covid19 is officially the fatty remover. Basically just a flu which complicates rather quickly when you are sick with a lifestyle disease. It's good though that more and more studies are popping up everywhere and appear to reject popular opinion.

Last edited by brownie; 04-27-2020 at 11:27 PM. Reason: imgur failed again WTF?!

btw, the video showing Dr. Erickson's Covid-19 briefing was taken down by Youtube because it "violates Community guidelines". It makes anyone wonder: What in that medical briefing was so offensive that it had to be taken down??

We've known this for quite some time now. Mainstream media and tech giants in Silicon valley have fallen to the left. Crazy times we're living in right now where people take offense extremely easily and without valid reason.

11.    Advertisement

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast