Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 714151617

Quote Originally Posted by SnowPH View Post
    Divorce is just like the legal annulment we have in the Philippines today. Less hassle lang ang divorce compared to legal annulment 'cause it's cheaper, faster and less complicated.

I came from a broken family and my parents are legally annulled. My dad cheated on my mom and the irony, he was the one who petitioned for the annulment. Reason: My mom being mentally incapacitated. Hated my dad for it but all is well now. I have forgiven him. He had to do what he did. He told me he availed it as a package worth 120k back in 2008.

The annulment process was very dragging it took my parents 5-7 years due to separation of properties. Had it been approved in a short time, my mom would have not been very emotionally stressed back then she had to be confined to the hospital for uncontrolled bleeding. So, yes, I'm PRO-DIVORCE.
    I have the similar situation, however my sister was through an annulment. Her husband was a heavy drinker, he often abused her verbally and once he was drunk, they got into an accident, she was hurt both mentally and physically and our family insisted on annulment. It cost a lot of nerves and money, during the process she was diagnosed a severe depression and we had to send her to the therapist. When I have moved to the US, I was shocked that there are services that allow to divorce even without a lawyer. For example washington state divorce papers could be filed online and if there were such services in Phillipines, I believe that these would allow a choice for people who suffer within the marriage. So I am pro-divorce too!

Of course, divorces should be allowed.
    Everyone should have the right to choose.
    Marriages can be unsuccessful, people may stop loving each other, there may be different views on life, there may be problems in the family that cannot be solved. So why do you have to suffer for the rest of your life living with a person you don't want to be with?
    It does not benefit anyone.
    I am very surprised when someone decides for others how they should live. It is wrong.

Default divorce

In my opinion, divorce should be allowed as a matter of course. After all, what to do in case your husband is harassing or beating you? just be patient because you couldn't file for divorce? Now we can without leaving home we can find all the information we need on how to win divorce cases https://lawrina.com/blog/how-to-win-a-divorce-case/ and safely break up with her husband. And that is great in my opinion

4.    Advertisement

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 714151617