Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I have no children, but I have 2 nephews who are like children to me. A boy, he is 8, and a girl, she is 6. And although they are brought up the same, they have radically different views on reading.
    The boy just loves to read, he does it from 4 years. On all holidays he asks to give him new books, because he has already read the ones he has. He even assembled his own mini library. If he chooses between the phone and the book, he will definitely choose the book.
    But the girl is not like that at all. She does not like to read, although she knows how to do it and does it well, as for her age.
    Reads only when needed. But she doesn't do it of her own free will. She prefers to listen to music and dance to it.

Quote Originally Posted by TimFlip View Post
    I think now children are more passionate about different devices than books. Rather, my boy listens to audiobooks more than he reads. Although I try to instill in him a love of books. If there are problems with the essays and he needs to quickly write it, then we use this service https://nocramming.com It helps to save time.
    Most children learn to read by 6 or 7 years of age. Some children learn at 4 or 5 years of age. Even if a child has a head start, she may not stay ahead once school starts.

- - - Updated - - -

If you need to write my research paper i can recommend the service http://mypaperforme.com/write-my-research-paper
    Last edited by Denis12; 03-11-2021 at 02:49 AM.

Default Yes, they do!

I am just so thankful that my child loves to read all thanks to her teacher from Georgia International Academy.

She really ends her lesson with stories and with so much feelings and learnings.

Indeed, modern children do not really like to read books, they receive information on the Internet while sitting at a computer, tablet or phone, and printed books are less and less in demand. After they grow up, it is very difficult for them to study in college, but it does not matter either, because there are services such as https://www.customessaymeister.com/c...ge-papers.html, where every student can order help an academic writer who will write any college papers for him.

I had this problem discussed at the faculty of literature therapy Make an appointment with the child that on each side he has to show, for example, "This is the princess that mommy read about". If there are no pictures, ask for attention, because in the end you will draw pictures yourself Discuss each fairy tale - tell why the main character behaved like that and not otherwise, also explain that the "villain" is rude and hurts others, etc.

My children like reading very much.
    Especially if it is something they like but not something they had to read. But sometimes they like to read school literature.
    https://meiguodaixie.com/ 美国代写, 美国论文代写, 论文代写, 代写网站

8.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12