Default Going to UK..through student visa entry:galibog

hi im a newly registered nurse. i took the board last november 2009 and luckily i passed.. karon im working as volunter nurse sa VSMMC for 3 months..

naa ko family friend sa UK permanent resident na siya didto and he is the one who helped me for my student visa entry para maka adto ko uk.. siya ni enrolled nako sa st.patrick college for post graduate diploma course for september class..siya tanan nagbayd sa mga expenses....and karon im waiting nalng sa CAS number from the college dn ill process na daun sa akong student visa..

ako problem is im really really afraid.. after i read some thread from this site. mas ni grabhe naman noon akong fears.. i know lisod ang life didto. you have to work hard to sustain you everyday needs and karn nag duhaduha naman ko...

should i grab this oppurtunity to go to uk or ill just stay here lang sa sa pinas and gain more experience... enlighten my mind guys, i really need your help

i already took IELTS exam i got 7.0 overall bandscore adn in all module i got 7.0 except sa reading i got only 6.0,, am i still capable sa NMC license?or i need to take IELTS again??

we're the one waiting for opportunity to come our way. its not the other way around.
    ang opportunity naa na sa imo doorstep. TAKE IT!!
    kung ang ka kapoi imo gikahadlokan, then think about unsa pud kakapoi imo life dri if you stay.
    and also, kaikog sa imo family friend nga naningkamot para nimo.

its true lisud life dha kay ang cost of living grabe. studio type na rooms kung imo i convert mudagan 300k/month. but dont worry, when you start working, its all worth it. kay dli nka maka huna huna ug convert
    ang huna hunaon nlng nimo i save save kag ginagmay nya pag maconvert na nimo... DAKO na di kaau to.
    retake IELTS if needed but not for now. remember the past, LIVE THE PRESENT, think about the future.
    good luck ^^

Quote Originally Posted by jcgoyong View Post
    we're the one waiting for opportunity to come our way. its not the other way around.
    ang opportunity naa na sa imo doorstep. TAKE IT!!
    kung ang ka kapoi imo gikahadlokan, then think about unsa pud kakapoi imo life dri if you stay.
    and also, kaikog sa imo family friend nga naningkamot para nimo.

its true lisud life dha kay ang cost of living grabe. studio type na rooms kung imo i convert mudagan 300k/month. but dont worry, when you start working, its all worth it. kay dli nka maka huna huna ug convert
    ang huna hunaon nlng nimo i save save kag ginagmay nya pag maconvert na nimo... DAKO na di kaau to.
    retake IELTS if needed but not for now. remember the past, LIVE THE PRESENT, think about the future.
    good luck ^^

If you are a student, you will definitely be interested in an article about who needs to pay research paper.

A Chatbot is a software application, which depends on some predefined rules or man-made brainpower AI programming to speak with the clients on a visiting stage or site. Various endeavors hire information researchers and chatbot developers for programming a chatbot for their organizations so they can build up powerful correspondence with their customers. There are numerous kinds of organizations that are as of now utilizing chatbots for their separate organizations on Facebook just as on their own sites. As indicated by the statistical surveying report by Grand View Research, the total worldwide chatbot market esteem is relied upon to cross $1.23 billion by 2025 from just $39 million out of 2014 with more than 24.3% of CAGR development. This report further explains that the primary ventures that are impacted by chatbots innovation incorporate eCommerce, medical care, banking, retail, and amusement media. The chatbots are correspondence stages, where the automated PC program reacts to the inquiries and correspondence with the customers by learning the examples, catchphrases, questions, or even the learning language utilized by the customer. The bot development is getting one of the cruising ventures for the bot developers just as for the organizations of all sizes all around the world. A considerable expansion in the interest for composing a chatbot application in the market is an obvious sign of the alluring effect of these applications on today's advanced organizations. Ordinarily, there are two kinds of chatbot applications, and for good processing you need to hire chatbot developers; one is governed by the predefined straightforward principles and the other one is further developed and modern one, which utilizes the force of Neuro-etymological programming to comprehend the perplexing discussion of the client through computerized reasoning (AI) technology.The chatbot writing computer programs is becoming quick since Facebook and WeChat, Slack, WhatsApp, and different stages offered chatbot development on their separate stages. In the interim, the development of local chatbot applications has likewise expanded fundamentally during the previous few years that have set off a considerable chatbot developer interest in the commercial center.

Default hireembeddeddevelopers

Have you ever wondered how embedded development and embedded consulting work? All you need for smooth work is professional candidates, which our Ukrainian company will select, taking into account your requirements, criteria and wishes.
    Last edited by hireembeddeddevelopers; 01-18-2022 at 07:10 PM.

Default React.js developers for hire

React JS is the most powerful and simple library, which is why more and more programmers are choosing it. Using the services of our high-quality React JS developers, you will be able to get a software product that will meet all your needs. We can also provide you with React.js developers for hire so that you can create your own IT team.

I can highly recommend to hire ui designer from Limeup if you need stunning and functional design.

It is a good opportunity to start career or education abroad. People who are applying abroad usually need special documents package. One of the most important documents you will need is a professional resume. You can read more about correct resume writing at resumeperk

9.    Advertisement