Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast

Thread: I.C.T Group

Quote Originally Posted by tagaliloan View Post
    kabantay ka? pa-ila lang jud nga mga talawan!
    Talawan? I think you are referring to ur self....

Quote Originally Posted by nilo_pepito View Post
    mao lagi mga newbie man gyud ang nibanat oi diman mga senior or higher rank members ngari ngano kaha nu........
    i think OT ni...

naa diay discrimination kung newbie ang mu-post ug reply?

how sad..

career ang posting, redplanet2009?

so maong kelangan ug new account? pila man pud ang talent fee nimo for doing this for ICT? hahaha

ok, go react dayon.... i'm waiting......

Quote Originally Posted by mariaClara View Post
    i think OT ni...

naa diay discrimination kung newbie ang mu-post ug reply?

how sad..

sis, dili na mao ang pasabot ana. naa man gud ubang taw nga maghimo dayon ug lain (bag-o) nga account para sa ilang mga banat nga dili nila kaya panindigan using their "real" account.

wala jud problema kung newbie or what... bag-o ra man sad ko.

so, Welcome! i hope malingaw ka....

nalingaw jud ko ai!! sayang wala ko popcorn while reading this..

di lang ko apil ninyo.. hehe.. Go Go Go!!!

mao, thats what Ive heard pud nga walay klaro diha, my husband used to work there before WAVE 1 siya sa VMU Account.

WALA jud klaro. Naka larga na lang ako husband sa Australia. Very Bad COMPANY.
    Last edited by la_bestida; 05-19-2009 at 11:42 PM.

bitaw unsa ni nga company mga bro.

Quote Originally Posted by redplanet2009 View Post
    This is from Pinkavaya "Page 4"

naa ra ba ko ron dinha...
    hala noh... mao diay na ang sitwasyon ron??
    ambot lang hap,,kay ang among trainor..( product ) kay wala man sad silay ge sulti..
    of course puro ra mga nindot ila e sulti...
    pero na stop jud among training..na stop kad**** for 3weeks.
    pag human namo sa language trainiing kay na stop dayon.. wala pa mi schedule when among product training...
    pero karon nag sugod na mi...
    paet pud..

Obviousely Pinkavaya belongs to VMU wave 16 Class 17.

kadali lang ha.. nangaway ko nimo redplanet"something" ...
    and yup i used to be on that account... but now..long gone nah...
    wala man ko makig issue nimo redplanet nganu man ka?? unsay blema nimo ? OT naka hap. isa ka nalang...

ako maka sulti ani nga thread , eye opener ang mga comments..ang comments are here for us to read and react to but not to react to the commenter.bow..
    that goes to you redplanet..

Quote Originally Posted by flamingstar53 View Post
    I was reading some of the post in this thread and this comment caught my attention. Don't write something in forums like this one if you don't have proof that would support your allegations of malicious acts thats going on with the company.
    The funny thing is there was this employee of this company who claims that she was handpicked to hold a certain position but little did the other employees know the fact that she was not handpicked but there was no any other choice.......so,her claim that she was the best among her batch.......turns out to be UNTRUE. (that is fact no.1)

The same employee is sending emails to her family and friends with different email signature. When this employee is sending emails to his family her email signature would be QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGER and to make matters this company does not have a QA MANAGER. (fact no. 2)

When sending an email to her friends who is successful she will then use her email signature VP GLOBAL CLIENT SERVICES as her position. (fact no.3)

She was not even regularized from her previous call center........she only stayed for 4 months. (fact no.3)

When she was repremanded by her superior because she was not doing her work, she did not report for work. She claimed that her mom was sick and dying but her mom is still very much alive......imagine that for a lie! (fact no.4)

Using company time for personal use, like talking on the phone excessively during work hours and after work hours. (fact no.5)

Using company resources, like internet access to send/recieve emails from her family and friends. She even uses it to email her so called boyfriend in the US to ask for money to support herself and her kid. (fact no.6)

This employee has a boyfriend who claims to be working as a personal bodyguard of no less than the governor , and she is proud of that.......the boyfriend does not even what is her real job title is because she pretends to be someone else.....OMG! what a low life she is. (fact no.7)

******So,for the author of this comment.......YES you, I am referring to you! STOP LYING!*****

******YOU ARE A PIECE OF WORK*******
    I came across this thread and upon reading this, I felt the strongest urge to commend flamingstar for the blow by blow narration of FRAUD’s fraudulent activities in ICT. I salute you flamingstar but Fraud’s activities does not end on the 7 facts that you’ve mentioned. Unfortunately there is more or should I say lucky us, for she is hiding more skeletons in her closet. Why don’t we start with her age… Is she really 25 years old? But I wonder, what is keeping her from submitting a copy of her birth certificate? Is it because she’s afraid that everyone will know that she’s no longer 25? Though this is quite obvious by just looking at her. One look at her and you’ll know that she’s lying. Will you believe someone who claims to be 25 years old to look as matronly as she is? With all her cellulites and excess baggage of body fats does she look like a 25 year old mom who only has a 6 year old son? I don’t think so. Next, she comments that Dawn, one of the TLs, is untidy and looks like he/she is suffering from TB. I say, why don’t you grab a mirror and look at yourself. Will you say that you look like a VP for Global Client Services? If you say YES to this question then I’m having my scariest nightmare ever!!! Why don’t you all readers judge for yourselves. Let me describe how she looks like and how she dresses. First she weighs about 250 lbs., has eyes as huge as an OWL and looks as if it’s about to jump from its socket and whose mouth who looks like she can swallow 5 tennis balls. Imagine her, then once you get the picture, imagine her wearing colorful, large printed clothes that will put the sun in shame because of its utter brightness. Imagine how a probinsyana from Argao dresses and that’s her. With camouflage pants, floral tank tops and grandmother boobs, is this how a VP or even a manager should look like? She’s a true definition of the term FASHION VICTIM and I mean literally. Can you imagine buying your son clothes from Carbon and yet you claimed to be a VP? Like who goes to Carbon now a days? I don’t mean to degrade people in Carbon but if you claim to be someone who holds such position, will you even dress your son such cheap clothes? Everyone of us wants to have the best for our sons or children for that matter. If I were that poor boy’s parent, I will spend every cent from my VPs salary to dress him in designer clothes and not spend it to my so called “bodyguard” boyfriend. Which we heard by the way, is married and of course not to our very dear hallucinating VP. I heard through the grapevine that she is an existing borrower from one of the lending firms here in Cebu. According to our reliable sources, she borrowed 40k but I wonder yet again, where did the money go? If she is only buying her son, clothes from Carbon, it’s safe to conclude that she might spend the cash to somebody else. Who can that person be? Going back to Flamingstar’s 7th fact, her “boyfriend” doesn’t know her real position. On one of her emails to her boyfriend (mind you, using company’s resources), she describes her great dilemma in her work because of the position that she currently holds. According to her she is responsible for the site’s overall performance and how inadequate she felt. So given these facts, we can say that she is presenting herself to her boyfriend as someone who holds a higher position. She goes to these lengths to make her delusions a reality. So she goes on borrowing money and altering her email signature just so her boyfriend will believe her lies. She spends her loan money so she can live up to her “boyfriend’s” expectations from her. Let me ask you a question, is this all worth it? Losing your job, borrowing money left and right, killing your own mom in the process, for what? Just for you to get laid in a car and in a restroom? Is this how pathetic you are? Does nobody love you for just who you are and not with your pretentions? IS THIS ALL WORTH IT? And I almost forgot, I got news for you, something BIG will come your way soon. Just pray that all your pretenses are worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by **FRAUD** View Post
    nindot ni dah!!!nyahahaha
    u want prof? asked our OM, Ms.Rachel. these guys ky mga reject sa manila! dili ni sila ma-dali2 ug tang2 ky ofcorz kapit bya ni cla ni Ms.**, then atong OM ky reporting directly to Ms.** pa bya.. mao ni'y naka-nindot sa ICT kung mg-work ka ky dghan au issue, grabe ka colorful.. kung bag-o pamu g-work dnha ky ayaw lng au mu palabi ug sabat ky wla au mu khblo sa whole story, <sympre taud2 na pud bya ko sa ICT> ug kung wa mu g-work sa ICT ky ayaw nlng pud mu ug apil sa istorya ky samok2 lng mu.. watch and learn lng mu ky ma-down gd ning ICT-VMU ky bati au pagka manage.. yes they are hiring karn, ky dghn man au ug ni-awol, resign, then ting EOC man rn sa mga first few waves so mao na.. panakip butas nlng ang mga newbie rn puhon! by the way.. nganu hadlok gd mu mg-name-names dnhi nga mao gani istorya.net ni ky dpat naa ta'y istoryaan nga taw dili lng ang company.. nindot ng mga taw, tinuod names gd bah para bongga...
    cge...
    sugdan nato...
    unsa man imu ika-sulti ni..
    Rachel(OM):
    Bob(sup):
    Dawn(TL):
    Janel(TL):
    Terry(QA):

kung naa mu'y mga comment sa mga trainors, coaches ky i-apil lng pud..
    OP man tingali ang wa g-work sa ICT-VMU, so palit nlng mu popcorn daan then basa lng mu,k? ug sa ka2ng mga n-awol,resign and all.. please feel free to do so... mas pamu ky k-kita gd mu sa worst aning
    mga tawhana!

Ug ang akong ikasulti:
    Rachel(OM): no comment
    Bob(sup): sosyal
    Dawn(TL): excellent people skills
    Janel(TL): fashionista
    Terry(QA): smart

ug dili nato kalimtan si TESS terminated advisor (VP Global Client Services): PEA BRAIN

11.    Advertisement

Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast