Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by davybri View Post
    GDP
    wow nice figures... but does the number of our poor people deminish or it worsens?
    the government can only do so much to help the poor, people must help themselves before they can achieve...we are not a first world country where we can just give pension because people want it.....we have better things to spend the money on where a lot of people will benefit as a whole
    Quote Originally Posted by davybri View Post
    Jobs
    unemployment problem is there way before the global financial crisis. you are right... people leave for greener pastures, why is that? because in our own country it is no longer green anymore? I thought we have great economy under her watch.
    Since you want to make it graphic picture this...what PGMA has done for our economy lately is turn the arid, dry, and infertile soil the previous administrations had left behind....into something plantable(not fertile mind you) but plantable...she planted seeds for the economy and it primarily up to US, and the next administration how they want to take care of those seeds she planted. We cannot see the grains of wheat now, but with work and cooperation we can definitely achieve and see the fruits of LABOR. What people can't understand is that you cant just feel these effects right away, it takes time and more work....
    nice one.....

when will they ever see it...they wanted the philippines to be like finland, uk, etc..right away just in a span of few years lol!...perhaps they wanted the government to pay their bills and give them provision while they just sit and watch tv...

Quote Originally Posted by FKtemp View Post
    base lng sa panghitabo.

si Cory buhi pa mura malangit pa.

si GMA buhi pa mura naa na sa impyerno.
    Hehehe! agree ko ani!

yeah like the occurrence of Asian financial crisis when in 1998 the Philippine
    growth virtually dropped zero?...how do you compare it to present Philippines
    amidst Global recession?..see the figures?
    so what is the figure before the asian crisis? and what is our figure now? Is it still growing?

Uh huh, just take a look at many of the products in your nearest sari-sari store. Everything is getting cheaper because of the competition. From shampoos to concentrated juices etc.

Haven't you noticed the 25-30% promotions in many of the product? How about the new Cheaper medicine bill? Are you aware of those things? I thought you have a touch with reality? Hmmmmmmmmm........

When it comes to other things like electricity and petroleum, it's not GMA who dictates, it's the market.
    please ask go outside your village and ask your poor neighbors can they buy more with their salary?

yeah i will know of the cheaper medicine bill, and i hope that it will be properly implemented by the EXECUTIVE to have its effects felt on the people.

so the market aside from electricity and petroleum it is GMA who dictates it.

It will be felt on those people who are working/or those with business, not the ones who keeps on gambling/womanizing in the streets.
    next time you go to the deparment store, please ask the saleslady if they have felt it.

We have a growing economy, but some people are not contented with the salary here, so they seek other places where they can earn more. Isn't it obvious.
    majority wants to go outside... so majority are discontented, it is greed then? or the salary here is just not enough?

Why doubt the figures? the figures represents a sign of improvement, plus those are facts(unlike surveys), whether you hate the authority or not, you have to insert it in your head.

I find your question very illogical indeed, wealth gap?! it's like commie questioning capitalist standards. You should read the flops of Mao's Great leap forward so that you'll understand why equally distributed wealth is bad. Any businessmen will laugh at that question.
    ow i'm not talking about equally distributed wealth... i'm talking about businessmen earning this much profit yet giving his/her employee below minimum wage.

uh huh, but what our country needs right now is performance not hopes or childish inspirations.
    how can you lead without giving your people inspirations? how can you lead if your people have low morale?

you mean there was hope when Erap was busy looting our beloved nation?! (gasps heavily)
    you didn't get it, erap blew that hope. ERAP looted our nation, and the looting has continued. Hundreds of thousands being given to congressmen.

Cory is incompetent & soft.

GMA is aggressive & firm.

IMO lang

Quote Originally Posted by nab_uang View Post
    Cory is incompetent & soft.

GMA is aggressive & firm.

IMO lang
    as i recall, maybe indeed there is a stark contrast between the two.

Cory has focused on restoring democracy done by Marcos.
    GMA has focused on restoring the economic mess done by the asian crisis together with ERAP.

please ask go outside your village and ask your poor neighbors
    can they buy more with their salary?
    It depends on what they bought.

so the market aside from electricity and petroleum it is GMA who dictates it.
    Did you read my statement, I said "other" not "only".
    next time you go to the deparment store, please ask the saleslady if they have felt it.
    they feel it after they receive a bonus

majority wants to go outside... so majority are discontented, it is greed then? or the salary here is just not enough?
    The answer is either both of them, some people wanted to get rich quick.
    ow i'm not talking about equally distributed wealth... i'm talking about businessmen earning this much profit yet giving his/her employee below minimum wage.
    Well it's not GMA's fault, it's the businessman. But the law will punish him if they found out he underpaid his workers.
    how can you lead without giving your people inspirations?
    Inspiring or not,what is important is she performed well in the economic department.

how can you lead if your people have low morale?
    The only people with low morale are her detractors.

looting has continued. Hundreds of thousands being given to congressmen.
    But we don't know if it was GMA who give those incentives. Let us wait for the courts decision regarding this issue.

no differences at all

BOTH ARE NOT SUPPORTED BY THE SENATE AND CONGRESS

It depends on what they bought.
    they feel it after they receive a bonus.
    see... they just have to wait for their bonuses, when is that only in december? how about the rest of the month? can they really feel the supposedly improving economy?

Well it's not GMA's fault, it's the businessman. But the law will punish him if they found out he underpaid his workers.
    so we can say that the law was not properly implemented here? the EXECUTION of the law was not implemented properly.

Inspiring or not,what is important is she performed well in the economic department.
    do we really all need is economy? she's the LEADER of the philippines, not just an ECONOMIST. the President is our leader, you should rally your people to do good deeds, inspire them. Are you familiar about the phrase "FOLLOW THE LEADER".

The only people with low morale are her detractors.
    majority if the pinoys have low morale, again go out to your neighborhood and feel their morale.

But we don't know if it was GMA who give those incentives. Let us wait for the courts decision regarding this issue.
    These are the crimes that ordinary people are aware of, but are afraid to tell the authorities, why? because they don't trust them. Panlilio receiving 500k from Malacañang, that's not from her?

incomparable

see... they just have to wait for their bonuses, when is that only in december? how about the rest of the month? can they really feel the supposedly improving economy?
    See, you're getting way too critical, at least the bonuses received today are way better than Cory's time. Have you still remembered GMA's bonus for the government workers and the slight rise of wages?

Just Remember this is a comparison of both leaders.
    You are just making Cory look embarrassing for every critical question you hurled at me.

so we can say that the law was not properly implemented here? the EXECUTION of the law was not implemented properly.
    Nope, the law is implemented but it takes a step-by-step process to punish them.

Please read it again, your questions alone prove how desperate you are just to pinpoint it was GMA's fault.

do we really all need is economy? she's the LEADER of the philippines, not just an ECONOMIST. the President is our leader, you should rally your people to do good deeds, inspire them. Are you familiar about the phrase "FOLLOW THE LEADER".
    Yes, and also please leave the morale to the Church. GMA is a change-maker not a cheer-leader.

Let me add:
    GMA's will always have a different image view than Cory because the 2 famous giant media networks never/rarely proclaimed her achievements. Cory during her time is always praised because of EDSA 1, which is not her credit but her husband . She is just iconic because she is Ninoy's wife.

I'm sure you're perceptions are based on how the media looks at it.
    majority if the pinoys have low morale, again go out to your neighborhood and feel their morale.
    Morale is not plain static? Why do many Opposition forumers think that way?

They are sometimes enthusiastic, sometimes depressed, depending on the situation within the house especially when there's a love-quarrel, misunderstanding and exciting trips.
    These are the crimes that ordinary people are aware of, but are afraid to tell the authorities, why?
    because they don't trust them. Panlilio receiving 500k from Malacañang, that's not from her?
    Do you know what you are just doing? you're witch hunting. You based it in your feeling and emotions not on the factual evidence. Only uncivilized people do those things.

Don't make this scenario similar to the humiliating Subic Rape Case(in which most people got their idea wrong because of foreign stereotype).
    Wait for the final court decision, stop being ominous, get your facts straight! Mmmmkay

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast