124 56.88%
  • not guilty

49 22.48%
  • no comment

45 20.64%
Page 572 of 1188 FirstFirst ... 562569570571572573574575582 ... LastLast
Results 5,711 to 5,720 of 11880

Quote Originally Posted by FKtemp View Post
    i totally get your point on those individuals na naningkamot... so kanang mga minimum wage earners bai? don't tell me wala na sila naningkamot.

daghan sab ko kaila bai na nag working student and yes many of them succeed but most of them got brains also, pero katong mga hinayon bai na dili tawon madawat og mga big corporation mga call center? asa man to sila puniton? Dba mag maintain lng sila og minimum wage, uban gani below minimum pa. It is here where the government should come in.

Cause reality is to be able to have a high paying job you must be brilliant or at least speak english very well.

you don't necessarily need to be brilliant to prosper, though it is a good tool....
    take for example manny pacquiao who used to be a doughnut vendor, or socorro ramos who used to be a sales lady - now owner of the national bookstore...

While inheriting a billion dollars is still the easiest way to land on our list of the world's wealthiest, it certainly isn't the most common. Almost two-thirds of the world's 946 billionaires made their fortunes from scratch, relying on grit and determination, and not good genes.
    Fifty of these self-made tycoons are college or high school dropouts. The most famous billionaire dropout is Microsoft's Bill Gates, who finally got his honorary degree from Harvard University in June, 30 years after quitting the prestigious school to sell software. ''I did the best of everyone who failed,'' joked the world's richest man in his official graduation address. With failure like that, who needs success?
    Other billionaires, such as media maven Oprah Winfrey, made their fortunes against far greater odds. Born in rural Mississippi, she spent her early years living in poverty on her grandmother's farm. Wanting a way out, she moved to Wisconsin to be with her mother, but was sexually molested by her male relatives. At age 14, she reportedly gave birth to a premature baby who died. Only after moving to Nashville to be with her father did her luck finally start to turn.

Rags To Riches Billionaires - Forbes.com

sakto jud dili dapat na maayo ka para mo succed dapat lang jud naa ang determination..

regarding sa corruption ambot kung motou mo ani pro maski kita sa ato kaugaling corrupt ta,,bahala na ug walay makaon basta makapalit kung unsa ang uso,,dba na hitabo na nato?diba corrution na?you deprive your self of your basic needs.
    my point is it take a lot of discipline to attain a corrupt free government

by depending to much to the government we deprive our self's a chance to succeed
    lets work hard

Blog Entries
    reading all of the sentiments... still i cant see or even try to believe she is the best... she may have worked hard but still the present administration has not been able to address the problem of our economy... lots of displaced workers, the government should have created stable jobs for everyone...
    free education to all, same quality from cities to the barrios... we can not eradicate the fact that our culture is a deteriorated one where we almost accept everything even though it does not pass the should be standards.... we cant blame the president but for sure she plays the most vital role in managing our country...

Default To all the anti/pro Gloria - or to any other politicians

i dont label myself as pro-juan nor anti-juan.
    if you label yourself as an anti,, the good things that he/she does wont be appreciated and you'd already have implanted negative things in mind. on the opposite,, you'll be too blinded and even if he/she does things w/c are not right,, you'll be too defensive and justify things.

i'd rather say i'm pro to many things that gloria had done and anti to some.

she may not have accomplished all she promised years ago but admit it, she had done many things. she's like having a goal that's too high but if it cant be reached, we'd land to a point that isn't bad enough. aiming high isn't bad at all. we also have to understand that there are many external variables to be considered in reaching these goals.

i noticed that gloria is a critical thinker and a good planner, a realistic one. she's not into those "instant" things (w/c is what we filipinos like, like instant mami.). sometimes, we need not hurry things to be done smoothly.

I know that most would say that she missed the essence of public service which is to serve the masses - because all her effort is barely felt by the lowest level. maybe because she's an economist and more into macroeconomics than micro. isnt that what a president supposed to be? if she'll cover the individual areas of activity, what are the local government sectors for? she's the president not superwoman, even though she should be. she's only human.

would you rather choose a president who's offering waterpumps in small barangays than a president who's struggling for long time economic development? those immediate and short time solutions surely have greater and stronger appeal on masses but who are we kidding? would it sustain for a long time? do we really think these are the genuine solutions? sorry erap fans. (again, im not anti-juan). i would just like to point these out because many are complaining on "gloria.missing.the.masses" issue. let's be open and entertain the possibility that she may miss the masses as of now but in the end,, all of the bird's-eyeview-goal will spring back to us - and may give us what we're longing for, a long time econimic stability that reaches up to the lowest level of society. again, there's no instant formula to that.

don't get me wrong, im not saying that we should give gloria another chance to lead the country by letting her be the prime minister. what i'm trying to say is that she has long term plans for our country, even though she'll not be the one to introduce the 1st world country to us. i believe that she's just preparing us and the next presidents for the upcoming development. i'm sure she doesn't want to leave the seat with many hanging projects just like what she faced 8 years ago.

I'm as clueless as everyone if she has plans in giving up the highest seat by not pushing through the cha-cha. If she firmly believes that she can implement her plans if she is in the position, so be it. But if she's not sure about that, better give it to a person that is more capable.

as i said, im anti to some of gloria's decisions - but i'd rather keep it to myself.

let's not be too negative.

I'm already missing my main point here w/c is:

most of us already have biases. anyone that will be elected as president will surely have harsh criticisms. even though he/she is not yet on the seat, we already have negative things in mind. do we really think rallies help a good leader? it'll just be another headache while he/she is solving many. wouldn't it be nicer if we will just give anyone a chance to lead the country smoothly? may it be gloria, erap, ping, mar, villar, decastro, or juandelacruz. temptations to go to the wrong side is normal because of the power but im pretty sure we can hit his/her soft spot if he/she can see his/her people supporting him/her wholeheartedly. let's value a leader that has a genuine vision to our country. let's be united. let's offer our present and future leaders our support.

if not, if we really have criticisms in mind, let's just not be too vocal about what we presently feel and analyze the possible effects of what we will say to our leaders' morale. our comments will have effects on people's views. another person can availably read them through the net, newspapers, or hear them on sidewalks.

leading a country with a low esprit de corps is harder than we think.

fellow pinoys, let's be united. let's reduce our biases even just a little. let us stop this anti/pro-juan thinking and rather be anti/pro to juan's action.

sorry for sounding too idealistic. i hope you'll not criticize me for being one and rather help me convert these idealistic views to reality.

we are one, we are juan.

-sairilh31
    AKO ang SIMULA

-pasensia gi.inigles nko,, aron pud kung naai taga.gawas nga makabasa,, ok ra pud..,,ü
    Last edited by sairilh31; 02-04-2010 at 09:49 PM.

Blog Entries
    nice one bro... im never for gloria but for the country count me in!!!!
    (unsa man ibalhin nato ang pilipinas? joke lang)

everyone!! let us make anader step towards advancement and be more active in our duties as good citizens of the country!!!!!

kuyawa ani bro oi..mgnosebleed mn xd atong ilong ani..eheheh..
    english speaking kaau..mglisod ko og ginhawa..
    bitaw oi..mas maau jud to kung xa nlng jud kay kung lain nmn xd gud...
    wala nalai kahumanan ang mga project..cge lng sugod..mkalagot au..

@vahn
    thnx au bro.., i know i can count on you. char. haha.
    i hope sooner bro you will no longer label yourself as "never for gloria" or the like. para mas nice.., eheh.., but i know mu.take pa na ug time kai mao giud atong naandan. but i salute you for being pro for the development of our country.

i hope dghan ang makabasa sa akng gaMAI nga hinanaing..,

@cool
    eheh.., ahaka.., lamat kaau sa supporta bro.., pero ala ko niingn ha nga gnhn ko cia nlng giud,, basin ma misinterpret sa uban.., eheh.., basta ang ako lng,, hinaut nga support lng sa ta ug hinai2x sa bsag kinsa nga leaders nia brake gaMAI sa mga criticisms.., lamat kaau sa time bro.., i can count on you sd d.i.., char.., nyahaha.., bitaw.., lamat nnio..,,
    Last edited by sairilh31; 07-30-2009 at 12:47 AM.

@sai:m.up lng ko ani..pro kapoi xd bya ning pulitiko ai..skt sa ulo..
    unya kitang mga taw mjudge daun ba nga ingon ana cla..haskang labada sa ulo lgi ana..hahay

dude khbaw ka mobuhat ug poll? kung knsa khbaw mobuhat ug poll i suggest buhat mo kung kinsa pro and kung kinsa ang anti.. just a thought..

^^sakto xd ka bro noh..pra mabotohan bah..

11.    Advertisement