Thread: ?

Default ?

?

Default Re: WHY WHY WHY, WHY ME? HELP ME :(

hay...sawi!!!!!sawi jud ka in terms of love...
    take it as a challenge nlng!!!
    and avoid thinking nor asking urself why,its a test how far u cud go and bare with the love u have fro the girl..
    timn.e lng"walay saun sa kalibutan" tanan na gusto nato we cant have it in a click of a hand...
    olwes remmeber we will prosper if we learn to accept our failure and take it as a good lesson...

ako pa nmu for now,set aside sa nah imu gbati ni carla,newe theres a time for that(ryt time)
    para dili ka olwes think u failed on her...and that dili gamay imu tan.aw sa imu self....
    dnt think rin na kana imu sila makit.an magkoug,g.poyo ka,instead think na carla is not for u and she dnt deserve wat u feel!!!!

i do understand what you feel its nothing but normal to ask these questions...i know its hard for you to let go of the hurt fast but as much as possible dont blame yourslef for what happen i know you did your part its nothing to be miserable about its something to be proud of...wether you win or you loss you have to rejoice coz you have been into a battle in which few percent of the world population has experienced...instead of asking yourslef these question try occupy your mind to other things coz if you do you will only pressure yourself in that manner....

bai, murag katong manang carla nga gwapa kaayo, nya taas, pution..
    as in daghan ganahan sa iyang kagwapa.. pro stupid lng nga babae..
    kalimti nlng na bai... wa nay ayo...

Quote Originally Posted by naz
    bai, murag katong manang carla nga gwapa kaayo, nya taas, pution..
    as in daghan ganahan sa iyang kagwapa.. pro stupid lng nga babae..
    kalimti nlng na bai... wa nay ayo...
    hey naz u know carla anyway??well shes really luck for having such a gud uy here pro i think dili mn xa nahan sa ato friends dri sa istorya,..na struck lng ko bai,y did u say "pro stupid lng nga babae"??may i know why??

bai, if that's the same carla i know...
    its like beautiful, but no brains...

bai, kung d to ganahan nimo then she's not for you.. maybe mas malas kung mauyab na nimo... :mrgreen:

mao nay gi ingon .. pag sawi .... sawi talaga :P hehehe

8.    Advertisement