Page 61 of 2075 FirstFirst ... 515859606162636471 ... LastLast

Thread: Miami Heat

^ Maau unta recipe for disaster ni...41-41 next season...

Blog Entries
    i have a feeling nga kaning MIAMI dili gyud gehapon ni ka champion... kataw-an rani si lebron KING oF JINX

Katong doubters sa Heat well tanawun lang nya ni nato, never underestimate coach riley!

no team can win championship in succession without Phil jacksons guide..
    when was the last time a team win back2back championship this decade? answer ALL TEAMS are under PJ.
    my point is Heat cant do multiple championship even with this lineup..
    Only 1 team wins multiple championships(but not in succession) during this decade and its SPURS.

LBJ will bring the jinx to Heat..

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cebugdev View Post
    no team can win championship in succession without Phil jacksons guide..
    when was the last time a team win back2back championship this decade? answer ALL TEAMS are under PJ.
    my point is Heat cant do multiple championship even with this lineup..
    Only 1 team wins multiple championships(but not in succession) during this decade and its SPURS.

LBJ will bring the jinx to Heat..

It just happened that PJ is the coach of a team who won a back-to-back championship - this decade. Don't tell me he can win a championship in New Jersey with its last season's roster.

Banned User
    Blog Entries
    no it's pat riley who will bring the jinx.. remember he built an all star cast when he was with the knicks? what happened? i hope wade can lead the team and not be intimidated by brons people. wade is too good to be put in that situation. i dont care about bron though.. his a quitter.

Banned User
    Blog Entries
    Orlando Magic general manager Otis Smith said Friday he was surprised James went to Miami because he thought the two-time MVP was “more of a competitor.” He said the “great ones” do it on their own and “usually stay in one location.”

Asked if James’ move to Miami will cause a power shift in the NBA, Smith responded, “Is Kobe retiring?”
    “He’s proven he can do it on his own,” Smith said of Lakers star Kobe Bryant(notes), smiling over the comments. “Oops. My bad.”

Banned User
    Blog Entries
    Orlando Magic general manager Otis Smith said Friday he was surprised James went to Miami because he thought the two-time MVP was “more of a competitor.” He said the “great ones” do it on their own and “usually stay in one location.”

Asked if James’ move to Miami will cause a power shift in the NBA, Smith responded, “Is Kobe retiring?”
    “He’s proven he can do it on his own,” Smith said of Lakers star Kobe Bryant(notes), smiling over the comments. “Oops. My bad.”

Banned User
    Blog Entries
    Smith also said the Magic “still hold the crown” as the best in the Southeast Division, having won three straight titles. He added the Heat will be tough to beat but are not unguardable.
    “Unless they got three balls, you still guard them the same,” Smith said. “They’ll figure it out I’m sure. Somebody’s going to end up with seven shots. Are they going to be OK with that? Somebody’s got to be Robin. Are they OK with that? Those are the things they have to work out.”

11.    Advertisement