Default Let's go Paddling / Kayaking

Kayaking is one of the many watersports that has gone very popular nowadays. This sport is a great way to relieve stress and promote fitness. Performing a good stroke and taking pride as your kayak moved through the water on your very own effort is enjoyable. It makes you enjoy more the beauty of the ocean, the sky, sun, and at times; the moon and the stars. But most of all, you will love the sense of accomplishment that not only did you get to spend time on your own, or enjoyed the company of your paddling buddy, but that you managed and relied on your very own strength, endurance and skill.

So wanna try KAYAKING? Jump-off Point, Inc. welcomes everyone!!! No experience required. As long as you have the sense of adventure, and wants to get away from the hurly burly of the city life, then this is your chance. So strap on your life-vest, grab your paddle and get ready to go coastal kayaking, or even cross the sea to Sulpa Island for an overnight getaway. It's all yours for the taking at very reasonable rates!!

For inquiries or more information, please email me at aireenq@gmail.com or text at 09174709070

or visit our office at

Jump-off Point Inc (beside Turtles's Nest)
    124 Gorordo Avenue
    Lahug, Cebu City
    Philippines

Check out the pics during the Bugsay 2008: Kayaking Festival at SRP
    Picasa Web Albums - Bugsay - Bugsay 2008c

Check out the pics of our Bugsay Expedition to Bohol
    where its all about me - March 21 - 23, 2008 Bugsay Expedition

Last edited by aireenq; 06-18-2008 at 03:39 PM.

tg.pila pud kaha ni? uhmmm kanus.a ug asa mg kayak? hehehe gnahan ko ani kay malingaw ko.. nka testing npd kog water rafting sa CDO.

The trip will actually depend sa client, if they want it weekday, or weekend, 1 day only or overnight, day paddling or moonlight paddling.. but of course, we have to check pud if there are no other bookings sa imo gusto na date.. Also rates vary.. Our minimum pax is 4...

So please email me how many of you are going paddling so we can email you the quotes..

Thanks!!

Smile luv it

8z so fun , nd a nice xcrcise that can rily shapen our body...
    Last edited by tsah-tsah; 06-18-2008 at 05:52 PM.

err pwede mo hits lang heheh sa dako na grupo? hehehe dugay dugay nako la ka bugsay mingaw man need to bugsay back hehehe

nkasuway mi ani sa Dumaguete. Balanan Lake. Naa pa kayak and triyak

nterest mu pahimo custom extrem kayak fiber glass na taga cebu copy paste this ......http://www.facebook.com/dydendo.......or txt 0927222002

gimingaw na nuon kog kayak da,lingaw kaayo,feel nko nga pwede nko bisag asa maabot.hahaha.

Blog Entries
    PM me your price quotes pls... For a moonlight kayak and overnight kayak..

10.    Advertisement