Page 157 of 378 FirstFirst ... 147154155156157158159160167 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 3773

kapoyan mnsad q ug typ..pra kaapil sad q oi...huhuhu..

Quote Originally Posted by tokidoki View Post
    OT:

@schmuck: mao! wala pa ni nahuman?
    mao ni topic nga way katapusan bro..hehehe
    daghang tubag daghang supak...pero tanan tubag puros
    dili ma proved...toinks...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tokidoki View Post
    OT:

@schmuck: mao! wala pa ni nahuman?
    You're back...heheh

(Backreading)
    Btw, actually I'm agnostic....but the bible is absurd(for me).... geez...

remz399 wouldn't talk about it when we're at school.
    He doesn't have a chance to explain his side to me

OT: grabeha sa discussion....I'm learning from it.

of course i'll side with the Bible. science CANNOT explain everything.

but the Bible can! you guys should read the Bible... everything is on there---including how the earth/universe was created. you ignorant people should read Genesis; you'll learn a lot from it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chad_tukes View Post

but the Bible can! you guys should read the Bible... everything is on there---including how the earth/universe was created. you ignorant people should read Genesis; you'll learn a lot from it.

OT: I had the urge to laugh at your post chad...hahahah damn. You're hilarious.

Which one is first The Old or New Testament?

Agree! The Bible can answer everything, just ask Eli Soriano

if you really have God in your heart, you won't question the bible and dili nimo tugkaron ang tanan through science coz our human mind is very limited, wala kaaabot even sa 1 percent sa ka bright sa Ginoo..

Quote Originally Posted by zacrhoda View Post
    if you really have God in your heart, you won't question the bible and dili nimo tugkaron ang tanan through science coz our human mind is very limited, wala kaaabot even sa 1 percent sa ka bright sa Ginoo..
    Excuse me to speculate your post but this is unrealistic. In fact human mind is brilliant... God didn't invent computers or robots or airplanes but human brain. If he is an alien [from another planet...] then I might go along with your thoughts.

come to think of it, He managed to tell people to write and became a bible and it didn't change a bit science then - old testament [still old] and new testament [nothing new about this either] but science gave us improvements and will continue to improve.
    Last edited by tripwire; 08-04-2010 at 11:44 PM.

nyahahaha... you're funny chad...but seriously, science has explained a lot of things, which of course you wouldn't know about since maybe you've been daydreaming during science class and the only subject that was easy for you would have been religion...anyways, Genesis in itself had a lot of contradictions and has not explained how the universe was created...

As a matter of fact, science has and is still continuing to explain a lot of things to us, did god explain the causes and symptoms of diseases and different types of living organisms? no, he merely said he created it...but who created the technology which allowed us to study such organisms and gave us a lot of medical breakthrough? It wasn't god, it was us humans...

Quote Originally Posted by tripwire View Post
    Excuse me to speculate your post but this is unrealistic. In fact human mind is brilliant... God didn't invent computers or robots or airplanes but human brain. If he is an alien [from another planet...] then I might go along with your thoughts.

come to think of it, He managed to tell people to write and became a bible and it didn't change a bit science then - old testament [still old] and new testament [nothing new about this either] but science gave us improvements and will continue to improve.
    I totally agree with you...the human mind is far more brilliant than we can ever imagine...God didn't think of medicines to cure our illnesses, god didn't think of ways to create vehicles that help us get through the hassles of everyday living, god didn't think of the conspicuous ways to build machinery and institution...it was us humans...

11.    Advertisement