Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

I know there is an afterlife ahead of us.

Why don't you all read your Bible about a man who was crucified, died on the cross, buried, resurrected after 3 days and came back to tell the good news to his friends. He can tell you what it feels in the afterlife. And to think you always go to church every Sunday or several times a week and ask how it feels in the afterlife?

Read the Bible, that is your assignment pupils....

Quote Originally Posted by Godfall View Post
    Anybody knows how it feels in afterlife?

why? is there someone around us have been there and get back to life? i think lazarus can answer that question...go ask him
    patay na man 'to sya?

the concept of the "afterlife" is a religious hoax designed to keep people from losing hope. it feels good when you're told there is "life" after you die. guess what people, there is no "life" once you're dead. that is precisely why you are DEAD. no consciousness... nothing. when you die, you become just a piece of rotting flesh. stop believing the lies that these high-profiled people wearing glamorous robes live off of. they are concealing the truth and the truth is that we are all going to die and that'll be the END of it.

face the truth. stop living a life full of lies. DEATH is reality for all of us. no need to add sugar and honey.

Quote Originally Posted by nsvc902 View Post
    Why don't you all read your Bible about a man who was crucified, died on the cross, buried, resurrected after 3 days and came back to tell the good news to his friends. He can tell you what it feels in the afterlife. And to think you always go to church every Sunday or several times a week and ask how it feels in the afterlife?

Read the Bible, that is your assignment pupils....
    yes sir!!...........

my father died suddenly in his sleep in 2006 . an uncle saw him walking the streets 3 hrs after he died. tiyo was adamant that papa can't be dead because he talked to him on the hours he was supposedly in the morgue. scared the hell out of tiyo when he finally believed it.
    3 days after, i was able to tell him that he died. la na mi conversation beyond that. i think that was what he needed to know. paet nang confused disembodied spirt ta. though he just turned 55, he looked like in his 30s, like i remembered him when i was little. just like what robert bruce said, a spirit will not look beyond his 30s.

basin cguro pareha ra sa wala pa ta gipanganak...
    ambot lang..ahehe

interesting kaau ni nga topic para nako..tuo jud ko naay afterLife..

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by chad_tukes View Post
    the concept of the "afterlife" is a religious hoax designed to keep people from losing hope. it feels good when you're told there is "life" after you die. guess what people, there is no "life" once you're dead. that is precisely why you are DEAD. no consciousness... nothing. when you die, you become just a piece of rotting flesh. stop believing the lies that these high-profiled people wearing glamorous robes live off of. they are concealing the truth and the truth is that we are all going to die and that'll be the END of it.

face the truth. stop living a life full of lies. DEATH is reality for all of us. no need to add sugar and honey.
    afterlife is even believed by natives without so called religion...how can it be religious hoax?

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by miyay View Post
    my father died suddenly in his sleep in 2006 . an uncle saw him walking the streets 3 hrs after he died. tiyo was adamant that papa can't be dead because he talked to him on the hours he was supposedly in the morgue. scared the hell out of tiyo when he finally believed it.
    3 days after, i was able to tell him that he died. la na mi conversation beyond that. i think that was what he needed to know. paet nang confused disembodied spirt ta. though he just turned 55, he looked like in his 30s, like i remembered him when i was little. just like what robert bruce said, a spirit will not look beyond his 30s.
    agree. spiritual existence seems to be 20s-30s lang.

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast