Page 228 of 302 FirstFirst ... 218225226227228229230231238 ... LastLast
Results 2,271 to 2,280 of 3020

Naluoy lang sad ko sa mga SWAT police nga nag-operate didto, makita nato ang ilang pagka helpless, kulang sa training ug gamit...di man nila sa sala tawon mga people oy, they just following orders! Tawo man sad gapon sila, naay pamilya kada isa nila. Kung murag hadlok ug alanganin ila mga lihok tungod kay wa sila confidence sa ila gibuhat nga ila lang gipraktisan niaadtong hapuna lang siguro. Anytime anyone of them could die in vain, unsa man lang tawon ng kilid sa bus na ilang gi-coveran againts 5.56x45mm M16 rifle round...they're fighting with one hand tied at their back, they're like soldiers sent into a battle to be slaughtered. Their courage did not go unnoticed it was point out by a French expert.

SWAT units have nothing to be ashamed of, even the best of the best fail sometimes big time...their courage is not in question here. The blame is on their commanders who push them into an unrealistic situations because of personal ambition and government people which forgot to give them updated training and equipments. Most especially a hands-off president who instead of doing what should be done for the sake of the hostages and for the whole country opted instead to gamble and risk life just to protect a projected image...

I don't miss Madam Gloria's administration but I surely miss her decisiveness in situation like this. She maybe the worst but she was the best at that time when countless self-proclaimed messiahs wants to install themselves in power via backdoor- Little girl Gloria kick their stupid ass to shame!

Nonetheless, we have to stick with this @#$% president we have now since he was elected to captain a sinking boat.

^^
    IKR? but then, there's no one to blame but ourselves for electing him to the presidency.

but trust me i have nothing to do with it because i voted for gibo.

aw wa jud lain maka ingon ta nga usa sa sad-an ani, si mayor lim ra pud. intsik ra pud? laha nuh, murag gi unay rag patay ni mayor lim iyang mga kaliwat. hahayz pro ang pilipinas mao ni bati. pagka!

^^^mga insik ra man sad na sila cojuangco, lim... chinese killing other chinese.

president: noynoy aquino
    presidential adviser: joshua aquino

need i say more?

Quote Originally Posted by Existanz View Post
    Naluoy lang sad ko sa mga SWAT police nga nag-operate didto, makita nato ang ilang pagka helpless, kulang sa training ug gamit...di man nila sa sala tawon mga people oy, they just following orders! Tawo man sad gapon sila, naay pamilya kada isa nila. Kung murag hadlok ug alanganin ila mga lihok tungod kay wa sila confidence sa ila gibuhat nga ila lang gipraktisan niaadtong hapuna lang siguro. Anytime anyone of them could die in vain, unsa man lang tawon ng kilid sa bus na ilang gi-coveran againts 5.56x45mm M16 rifle round...they're fighting with one hand tied at their back, they're like soldiers sent into a battle to be slaughtered. Their courage did not go unnoticed it was point out by a French expert.

SWAT units have nothing to be ashamed of, even the best of the best fail sometimes big time...their courage is not in question here. The blame is on their commanders who push them into an unrealistic situations because of personal ambition and government people which forgot to give them updated training and equipments. Most especially a hands-off president who instead of doing what should be done for the sake of the hostages and for the whole country opted instead to gamble and risk life just to protect a projected image...

I don't miss Madam Gloria's administration but I surely miss her decisiveness in situation like this. She maybe the worst but she was the best at that time when countless self-proclaimed messiahs wants to install themselves in power via backdoor- Little girl Gloria kick their stupid ass to shame!

Nonetheless, we have to stick with this @#$% president we have now since he was elected to captain a sinking boat.
    I agree that the SWAT doesn't have the necessary equipment and trainings. Indeed, they admitted it (too bad). I also agree that there are lapses on the commands. This is clearly shown in NOT deploying the SAF instead of the SWAT which from the beginning they admitted the latter is more competent than the former.

I am thinking: "Was the "hostage taking" part of a grand design to destroy the credibility of the President? Or, a warning on what will happen in the future once the Truth Commission will start its works?" Well, this is my "conspiracy theory" .. as our country is really moving towards a good direction to eradicate corruption and prosecute those who had been robbing the country because of the power vested upon them by he people. Personally, I will wait and see what will be the next move ... the President should be very careful and should be very decisive I think in the next months.

Sakto to nga dakpon, but it was the way the arrest was executed. Ilaha nalang unta to gi-surround ang igsoon. He had no intention of fleeing. He was just scared for his life.

Come to think of it... why man ang usa ka member sa atong police mahadlok sa iyang mga kauban nga police? Unsa diay ni sila?

Quote Originally Posted by godwhacker View Post
    I was one of those who earlier wondered why LIM, the mayor of Manila was very silent on the matter. One statesman until now I'm waiting for a comment is former president Fidel Ramos. He seems to be so quite on this issue as well.
    Mao sad akong gi hulat kinsa ning mga dagko nga official na involve.

The Mendoza brother gusto gyud nila e pull down ning mga opisyala.

Kana si VP Moreno daghan nag nahibal-an for sure daghan nanag na dawat ron nga hulga.

ugh, conspiracy theory na pud.... eng eng eng!!!!

11.    Advertisement