Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tungod diay na sa infection mao ibtonon ang mga wisdom teeth? Sa akong case kay pwede ra dili ibton as long as ma kaya nako ang sakit kay slanting man iyang pagtubo, so mo bangga sa kilid na tooth. I don't think tungod sad na sa infection?

Blog Entries
    It may just be around the corner. Introducing...

Homo Evolutis

Juan Enriquez shares mindboggling science | Video on TED.com

-RODION

pareha sa mga tawo sa wall-e nga salida

what about Michael Jackson! did that person evolve...

Quote Originally Posted by doomsweek View Post
    Tungod diay na sa infection mao ibtonon ang mga wisdom teeth? Sa akong case kay pwede ra dili ibton as long as ma kaya nako ang sakit kay slanting man iyang pagtubo, so mo bangga sa kilid na tooth. I don't think tungod sad na sa infection?
    bay. mao bitaw ma infect kay mag bangga2x. in your case wla pa na infect. MAo sya mag banga2x kay ang jawbone sa humans nag anam anam og ka gamay mao, wala nay lugar for all the teeths

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by grovestreet View Post
    humans now have the technology to dictate how we will evolve. But the question in my mind would be... can everyone "afford" to evolve?
    Even if suddenly, human technology will go back to the stone age, people will still evolve into some other form of life--it's the law of nature--survival of the fittest, natural selection, mutation, and the creation of new species.

-RODION

we will evolve to bigger brains ,

smaller body .. since were no longer using our body for hunting ..

idk if survival of the fittest still in action today...

killing is natural process in evolution ...

we would gona look like aliensin the future ... depens on our environment ,..

perhaps mutants ...

it there will be nuclear wars in the future ,,,.. weaker humans dies only the strong ones will survive

perhaps humans who have high toleration from any radiation ...

or humans who are the wisest or the elite kind will survive.. but has special traits in them...

we will know inthe future ....

the homo erectus evolve about 1 million yrs ago... so will see in the next 1 milllion years....

i thank u

MAybe the humans with the most money will survive lang, not the fittest. because no matter how fit you are, basta walay kwarta. dili maka survive sa panahon sa krisis.

every second man is slowly evolving to the changes of the environment. we just dont notice it.

Quote Originally Posted by rodsky View Post
    Even if suddenly, human technology will go back to the stone age, people will still evolve into some other form of life--it's the law of nature--survival of the fittest, natural selection, mutation, and the creation of new species.

-RODION
    I'm simply stating that Humans, now being aware of the process of evolution can in the long run be able to control how we will evolve in the future. Stone age humans being unaware of evolution will still evolve there's no doubt about that, but will be primarily a result of natural and environmental factors.
    Last edited by grovestreet; 08-31-2010 at 06:59 PM.

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast