Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

Quote Originally Posted by bismarc123 View Post
    No matter the field, a good attorney is mandatory if you even want to dream about a win. A few years ago I needed a lawyer cause I was involved in a car accident and the insurance company didn't want to cover any part of it, even though I had absolutely no fault in any way. The first lawyer I went ith only made everything worse, so trust me, there are bad ones out there also, but the car accident attorney that I got to fix the problem managed to get me a good sum of money even though I took my mind off of it after the first one messed everything up. Research the firm you wanna go with cause there are some amazing ones out there.
    My friend was just looking for this information. Thanks

I've never worked with lawyers! It must be expensive!

Quote Originally Posted by egglejan View Post
    I've never worked with lawyers! It must be expensive!
    If the husband and wife do not have any special claims against each other, it is quite possible to file for divorce on your own. If, however, there is a conflict between the spouses about the division of property or a dispute about children, it is better to find a lawyer in advance. Most law firms indicate the site of a wide specialization. So do lawyers who work alone, for example, https://ucmjdefense.com/attorneys/al...n-partner.html . But in divorce disputes, it is important to know the nuances of family and civil law. Therefore, it is better to prefer a lawyer who specializes in divorce. When choosing a lawyer, focus on the average price in the region! Be careful!

4.    Advertisement

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910