Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112

Default Re: Is the Illuminati or the Secret Societies Dead?

im not a mason but all i can say is illuminati is not equal to free mason...

It is equal for they want to rule the world. They want a new world order para ma usa na ta tanan..

Try to read the books of Grant Jeffrey and it'll widen up our mind on what is goin on right this time, right this era that we are in.

^di ko mutuo ana sir..even though dghn ng.ingon ana..free masons are not racists..as ive remembered correctly illuminati=racists..

most likely... but there are some wannabees

Im raising my brow when someone mentioned rizal was recruited. jusko he was just a mere citizen at his time. a typical man who became famous because he was a writer, doctor and some super exagg profession. duh, what can he do? he was a coward hiding behind his book and pen. people should stop overrating him.

there are more other groups/things we should be concerned of. war will initiate in a lot of ways and it will eventually happen.

we will die soon anyway, in a lot of causes and reasons.

kita mo anang simbahan sa pardo?!? naai sign nga triangle with an eye at the center... ai ko ingna, Illuminati pud naah cla.... hehehehehe

Quote Originally Posted by jamesmusslewhite View Post
    No from more books and research on the subject, than you will probably be willing to commit to. Understanding of world Politics and finances. World history and the roles of secret societies. Role of the World Banks; the structure of the U.N., NWO, FEMA camps, etc. Revelations just confirms the blueprint, but the blueprint is already filed and is public record. I am not going to waste my time do the work for you, why bother? You will find out soon enough. If you do not know and understand it all by now, than odds are you will not understand until the sheep are rounded up for the slaughter. Argue with yourself on this one, you are way out of your depth on this subject. It is obvious you can not see what is happening the world around you. So what is the point? You will gladly accept his mark, just accept that. I have.

hmmm........... interesting.

lets wait and see.

8.    Advertisement

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112