Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by godwhacker View Post
    update:
    I went there with my family last week and it is confirmed. LIMPYO na and the foul smell is no longer 100% there. wa na tong gabaga nga lumot nga nabuhi sa hugaw sa tawo ug dili na lan-o ang baho sa dagat kung maligo ka. in some parts labi na sa tungod sa D Mall, nai gamay nga bahu pero ingon akong mga anak nga wa kuno sila katimaho, maybe my nose had a problem, i told them. so in short let me summarize,,,
    - no allowed entry in boracay if no hotel confirmed booking
    - the roads are being improved, some portions are still very dusty
    - daghan ang na close and new construction sites with violations have been stopped eg, a big hotel at the entrance of
    Puka beach
    - the private resorts with their beaches like Fairways where we stayed, was indeed very clean and new buildings are
    being contstructed.
    - ang rest house ni Manny Pac nga diha sa kabatoan, gi guba kai violation sa rules. despite the fact he is friends with
    the president. this is one thing good that a violation is a violation.
    - no more night life like before. gi hunong kuno because of drug and alcohol proliferation.
    - you will find elf type sewage tanker trucks sucking waste from septic tanks in front of establishments at the
    beachhead from time to time.
    Indeed this is good news. Happy ra gihapon nga nalihok ni.

Ambot sa Cebu ug unsaon nalang ni. Labi na kanang mga malls nga diretso sa sapa ang paglabay sa mga hugaw. Paeta, kana lang daan sa Colon. Pwerte na gyud hugawa.. Halos man tingale tanan mga sapa sa Metropolitan Cebu area pulos gyud hugaw.

Quote Originally Posted by firestarter View Post
    Indeed this is good news. Happy ra gihapon nga nalihok ni.

Ambot sa Cebu ug unsaon nalang ni. Labi na kanang mga malls nga diretso sa sapa ang paglabay sa mga hugaw. Paeta, kana lang daan sa Colon. Pwerte na gyud hugawa.. Halos man tingale tanan mga sapa sa Metropolitan Cebu area pulos gyud hugaw.
    grabe tinuora ang violations dire sa cebu by today's environmental standards and our authorities are fully aware about it but as of now they are turning a blind eye on it. it will only take a leadership that matches with digong's political will to implement a radical change.

without the president's full commitment to clean up boracay before its irreversible decay, it would have been a slow death for such a beautiful island with one of the finest beaches on earth. the rehabilitation will take some more time but the fruits of the president's resolve is now enjoyed by many people.
    Last edited by godwhacker; 06-08-2019 at 07:35 PM.

3.    Advertisement

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112