Page 124 of 124 FirstFirst ... 114121122123124
Results 1,231 to 1,238 of 1238

Thread: The THIRD EYE

Default third eye

Quote Originally Posted by anoisim View Post
    Mga bro i want to open my third eye can you help me?
    sus bro ayaw nalang kay ako kaila murag mabuang..open ya third eye nya sugsugon jud sya dihay hapit sya mabangga kay gisugsug sya naay nag car racing mosugat niya magbaw gyud sya likay diha sa recla to nahitabo 4pm and he knows na wala gyud nag car racing that time pagkita namu pwerte gyud niyang hilak tawn

unsa man sad ang benifit anang 3rd eye ba?

Quote Originally Posted by makal34 View Post
    unsa man sad ang benifit anang 3rd eye ba?
    if positive imong purpose, u will benefit from it, like you will have multiple intelligences

If such a thing as a sixth sense or third eye truly exists, it is not of God. Those who claim to practice such abilities are either deceivers, self-deceived, and/or under the power of demonic forces. Leviticus 19:31 says, "Do not rely on mediums and psychics, for you will be defiled by them. I, the Lord, am your God." Consulting spiritists is foolish and angers the Lord (2 Chronicles 33:6). Acting as a medium or psychic was punishable by death in the Old Testament (Leviticus 20:27).

The Bible tells us that the Holy Spirit of God has been given to each of us who has received salvation through faith in Christ (Romans 8:9-11). This Spirit will be our guide and teacher of all truth (John 16:13). For Christians, all spiritual leading and communication should come from God, through prayer and revelation from His Word. The only “sixth sense" we need is the Holy Spirit; everything else is counterfeit. But if we allow the Spirit to fill and control us (Ephesians 5:1, we will not be led astray by deceiving spirits.

Quote Originally Posted by blue_ice View Post
    If such a thing as a sixth sense or third eye truly exists, it is not of God. Those who claim to practice such abilities are either deceivers, self-deceived, and/or under the power of demonic forces. Leviticus 19:31 says, "Do not rely on mediums and psychics, for you will be defiled by them. I, the Lord, am your God." Consulting spiritists is foolish and angers the Lord (2 Chronicles 33:6). Acting as a medium or psychic was punishable by death in the Old Testament (Leviticus 20:27).

The Bible tells us that the Holy Spirit of God has been given to each of us who has received salvation through faith in Christ (Romans 8:9-11). This Spirit will be our guide and teacher of all truth (John 16:13). For Christians, all spiritual leading and communication should come from God, through prayer and revelation from His Word. The only “sixth sense" we need is the Holy Spirit; everything else is counterfeit. But if we allow the Spirit to fill and control us (Ephesians 5:1, we will not be led astray by deceiving spirits.
    naa napud ning bible2x ba....ayaw intawn pagpuyo sa bible ky limitado ra kaayo nang bible. puno kaayo nag pangliba sa mga taong gusto mangontrol.....
    tanawa ra gud intawn ni nga passage o:
    1 Corinthians 12:4-11 (New International Version)

4There are different kinds of gifts, but the same Spirit. 5There are different kinds of service, but the same Lord. 6There are different kinds of working, but the same God works all of them in all men.

7Now to each one the manifestation of the Spirit is given for the common good. 8To one there is given through the Spirit the message of wisdom, to another the message of knowledge by means of the same Spirit, 9to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healing by that one Spirit, 10to another miraculous powers, to another prophecy, to another distinguishing between spirits, to another speaking in different kinds of tongues,[a] and to still another the interpretation of tongues.[b] 11All these are the work of one and the same Spirit, and he gives them to each one, just as he determines.
    unya unsa man pasabot ana? mali diay na? ... ayaw lang paliba lagi anang bible part, ky patuyuk-tuyukun lang ka ana para ka macontrol sa tao...
    Last edited by hizuka007; 11-04-2009 at 02:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hizuka007 View Post
    naa napud ning bible2x ba....ayaw intawn pagpuyo sa bible ky limitado ra kaayo nang bible. puno kaayo nag pangliba sa mga taong gusto mangontrol.....
    tanawa ra gud intawn ni nga passage o:

unya unsa man pasabot ana? mali diay na? ... ayaw lang paliba lagi anang bible part, ky patuyuk-tuyukun lang ka ana para ka macontrol sa tao...
    Yes, I believe that passage. Each one of us is unique. The gift that was given to me by the Holy Spirit may not be the same as yours..

Try reading the bible heartily and you'll realize that it's a book of love and inspiration. I've read a lot of books, and I can say the bible is the greatest book of all time. It has all the answers.

haha...naa na sad ning "the bible is the only word of GOD"....I really appreciate the bible pero there's a lot of beautiful spiritual books than that...Brad, it won't take a third-eye to know that...I hope you'd be more open-minded and experience authentic wisdom, and you will know that GOD is bigger than any religion or spiritual path, spiritual books, spiritual notions, etc...ok

Anywayz, topics like third-eye is really interesting...why don't we just rather talk about it...

Question: Necessary ba mag-vegetarian to open the third-eye, i mean, does food an essential factor?

Quote Originally Posted by blue_ice View Post
    Yes, I believe that passage. Each one of us is unique. The gift that was given to me by the Holy Spirit may not be the same as yours..

Try reading the bible heartily and you'll realize that it's a book of love and inspiration. I've read a lot of books, and I can say the bible is the greatest book of all time. It has all the answers.
    but you said:
    Quote Originally Posted by blue_ice
    If such a thing as a sixth sense or third eye truly exists, it is not of God
    remember:
    1 Corinthians 12:4-11 (New International Version)

4There are different kinds of gifts, but the same Spirit. 5There are different kinds of service, but the same Lord. 6There are different kinds of working, but the same God works all of them in all men.
    ^_^

on the topic:
    kinsay nakatry sa inyoha diri og NEW ni robert bruce? effective pud bya to. pwede to pangclear sa imong meridians, activating chackras, etc...

9.    Advertisement