Page 175 of 179 FirstFirst ... 165172173174175176177178 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 1785

Quote Originally Posted by RhyLe View Post
    Swerti-swerti raman sad to bro. Sige man ko apil Flex raid sauna late 2013's kay part ko ug raiding guild. I think imo 100% makuha nga heirloom kay para sa imong character man tingali. (Not sure, nakabasa rako dugay na) Like sa akoa, Hunter ko unya nakakuha ko ug bow.

Horde man na tanan sa Illidan unya ang nakabati para nako kay ila raiding times kay dili pwede sa ako mao nga ni join ko sa Area52 kay East Coast ila raid times. Gahuwat pa japun kos 6.0 patch. Maayo unta September na ila ipagawas ang expansion oy
    Ai December pajud na mo gawas, mag huwat2x nalang jud or magduwa sa ug lain2x na duwa. Kung 100% dapat ipa raid na ni nako akong hunter ugma para at least makakuha pud para ma wala2x napud ang abog ato. Sa Illidan Pinoy guild man gihapon so mga raid times ma da2x ra. Ang problema night shift man gud ko so diha ra guro ko available if Sat Sun sa gabie or if morning ila raid sa weekdays.

Robin Williams to Be Memorialized in WoW

Robin Williams to Be Memorialized in WoW - IGN

A petition on Change.org has succeeded in getting the late Robin Williams memorialized in the popular MMORPG World of Warcraft.

According to the petition, Robin Williams was an avid fan of WoW and "took his World of Warcraft characters very serious [sic]."

"He often joked about his WoW addiction but also about the reactions he'd get from other gamers when he admits he plays the game," the post continues. "Because of his presence within our community, we the players of World of Warcraft are asking Blizzard to kindly create an NPC within the game that memorializes the actor/comedian."

The petition asks for the Williams NPC to perform some of the actor's best jokes, "so that he may continue making us smile long after his passing."

Petitioners got their wish late last night, when, in response to a tweet asking him if he'd seen the petition, Technical Game Designer, Chadd Nervigg responded "Yes. We're taking care of it." Robin Williams will appear as an NPC of some kind in the game.

Blog Entries
    Warlords of Draenor na ba?

Warlord of Draenor Beta

My copied main toon in Beta. I'ts great so far, there's few changes. You have your own Garrison, where you build your own place. It's pretty cool idea, the place is great.

- - - Updated - - -

Warlord of Draenor

My prebuild hunter.

Back to my maintoon, cause i'm trying to get a feel of the new expansion.

There's so much place that i have not explored yet, there's not much time and tired as well from work.
    Hope you will enjoy the game as much as i do when it comes live.

Thanks for the share bro!

So far, the place looks really nice than Jade Forest. Too bad, I will prolly only admire the place and ignore the zone story because I dont read quests.

The only make or break here for me are Battlegrounds and Raids. Jesus, dont mess this one up Blizz.

Midterm pa jd mugawas ang WoD. Tsk.

Warlords of Draenor Beta

I guess the picture below is from Shatt, it's quite different from outland though, besides this is before the destruction of the place.

The coming bike, only for horde. i'm trying to copy my horde toon (my main toon is ally), but apparently the copy service is down. Just to show, what it looks like in-game.

- - - Updated - - -

Warlords of Draenor

Garrison

This is where you make your place, a drag and drop display.

This is my very own Garrison

Last edited by icecube; 09-22-2014 at 10:32 AM.

Warlords of Draenor Beta will end this coming Monday.

I will miss the big guy, my favorite personal bodyguard. Who repairs my equipment when needed, fight and protected me at all times.

Warlords of Draenor will be live in a few days now.

See you guys in Draenor!!!

Warlords of Draenor best patch since Wrath of the Lich King, a new Blizzard success, since 2004 i dont think they made so much money and so much of an entertainment but now we are just waiting for developers/emulators to give something for a good start in wow private servers section. Hope to be very soon, that day!

Nag switch ko to Monk Main para practice kos PvP.

Add ko para makatabang ko sa Legacy Raid or current Heroic (cross-realm naman tingali ni) tier, or casual 2s and 3s pud. Still lvl 21 as of now pero hoping ma 100 ko the weekend after the expansion.

BTag: Draca#1622

Mahal pero worth it kaayo, stuck with this game for 6 years na and still playing it

11.    Advertisement