Page 2 of 75 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

unsaon nako para nakoi trabaho online ig abot balai gka work? para extra income... wajud ko alam ani... hehehehe

Blog Entries
    hehehe freelance bai. dali ra kaau depende sa imong skills. Naa man guro sa Jobs section. or pm lang nako if gusto ka info og links.

Share lang ko sa ako experience. I used to work homebased for 3 months: categorizing Web sites and Internet research. The pay was good, 10k per month na, tax-free. My other friends were even earning more than that, ang usa nakaabot 20k. But the company posing as the middleman between the client and me is in Makati, akoa pa kwaon ang cheke every payout. Ning undang ko kay ningbalik na ko diri Cebu after being in Manila for so long. Naa sad abstracting work pero mao lagi naa sad sa Alabang, you need to apply personally pa. But payout is through Western Union na.

If hilig mo mag web content writing, you can try the sneakindesign Web site. Ok na cya may friends ko who work fulltime homebased sad. Payout is through ML Kwarta Padala. It's also based in Manila but application is online so ok lang. Ang topics the last time i checked was about tourism and gambling.

hi lejean. ask unta ko unsaon pagkahibaw kung legitimate ang online job, dili scam? labina kung naa na registration fee? ngayo na lang ko nimo link ug mga legitimate online job.

bitaw daghan jud scam karon.......

nice story you have lejean. nindot pod unta if ma-guide mi nimo how to genuinely earn online aron di ma-TY ang amo kahago.

re: bahalina-boy--- sori la ko kareply kay na busy ko sa ko online shop, and loading biz another diversions of mine to make my work dili routinary and puol. anyways you don't need to pay me to give you a good answer.

as to your question, sayun ra virtual assistant mura ra ne online secretary. basta maau lang ko mo research sa internet, etc... but others would require nga dapat na-a kay customer service skills kay mura man ka secretary ane you have to answer phonecalls and graveyard shift ne sya.

as for me: naswerte-an ko kay ako ra buot2x ako time to work, not pressured at all and hopefully will become a manager or partner sako boss in the next few months.

to -aa-: regarding how much ma earn within 8,000php a month (pinkabarato na ne sya sa mg virtual assistants og writing if na-a mo'y boss hatag work ninyo), if freelance mo mo abot og 40,000php-50,000php. ang ako na-abtan na amount 40,000php a month. depende ra na sa mo ha ka kugi mangeta og dghan clients, quality sa work og professionalism.

about how much my fee? 100php an hour... I can do online tutorial saun pgda-ug or get a job. i can give you details that will surely land you a job!

I have posted some guidelines here next post naku hope this can help you out also, if nahan ka detailed jud and gdali ka na makakita og job mao ne for a fee text me lang at 0905-3647889.

to SioDenz: it's not spamming email para ra mane sa mga low profiled or shall i say mga clients who wants to have customers that bad... there are other ways of earning online....

to tingkoy13: unsaon? will post it here mura man la kaayo nakasabot ang mga tawo sa guidelines sa ko blogsite.

to scorpionqueen: mao ne kapaet basta na-a middle man, you don't know the clients and of course mu kuha gamay ang middle man as profit niya from the earnings na dapat sa mo ha if wala pa ne middle man mura gud og agency, kuha-an mo sweldo og percentage ma hog og gamay nalan mo ha. why? coz sila ma'y nakakita sa client, tud-luan ka saun pag work, and others. Ang imuha? Igo raka work but ang kalainan homebased lang.

to rumar18: how to know scam or legitimate? basta mangayo og fee para maka join ka? that's a big scam jud. ngano gud tawn pangayuan ta og fee to have a job, ngeta gane ta job para maka earn kay wa ta'y kwarta. kinda ironic db? what they do they lure you with their words you can earn $100 in an hour etc. di gane ko ka earn ane solo flight ko $100 in an hour, klaro ayo binuang.

to franzer: magbuhat ko guidelines sa akoa 2nd post

wait lang mo mga istoryans...

I know a lot of you want to try this homebased jobs but don't know how.

Here is how I got my first solo flight na ako'y nangeta sako client using a freelance site. Until now dre japon ko kuha og clients and have regular clients na pud because of this site.

Follow these steps:

How to sign up:

1. go to GAF, click here

2. Read the "TERMS and CONDITIONS" before mo sign up para kabalo mo what is at stake and dili ma suspend inyo ha account.

3. Then, sign up dayun mo. Kamo na bahala sa username, but maayo unta inyoha username would describe unsa inyo skills or pwede sad inyoha nickname, etc kamo na bahala ana.

4. Sa inyo profile, be sure you will place your true name, yaw na alyas2x or nick name ninyo, ang address pwede ra nga Cebu, Philippines ibutang, legitimate email ad (importante au ne para sa communication)

5. Sa inyo area of expertise, be sure to include many skills like data entry, data processing, telemarketing, etc. The more the better, yaw sad butange mga skills nga di mo kamao kay unsaon nalng makakuha mo og job db? then ang skills required d mo kamao sayang au.

6. average pricing, yaw sad kaayo mo ambisyosa kaayo na butangan ninyo $10, $8 etc... around $2-$3 an hour payts na kaayo, remember ga start pa gud mo. ang2x dako daan inyo gusto kobrahon, regular rate gane sa virtual assistant dre nga site $1-$2 an hour.

7. under skills, be specific unsa kaya nimo and other special skills you have that might help the clients appreciate you more.

8. All of these comprise like your CV, dapat indot og presentation para mura og professional kaayo tan-awn ang dating.

9. Kahuman fill in the blanks and signup, check out your email to verify your account. Ayaw jud kalimte og verify sa inyo account para makastart namo ngeta work.

How to win bids:

1. GAF is a freelance site, people here come to seek for jobs and clients come here para ma ka save sila sa ilaha costing to their man power. bidding site ne sya, those who have lower bids than others and na-ay review makadaug jud.

2. For the newbies, what you need to do is bid for all projects na mahimo nimo buhat. Always have the lowest bid, if you want to win projects. And ang imo message when you bid, tarunga pud intawn. Mura ka ga sales talk for yourself to win bids.

3. Sa amount sa mo bid, try to look at uban bidders if pla ilaha gi-bid and outbid them. remember newbie paka, you need a job to build up your reputation. when dghan naka clients and dghan ka reviews for your work, nana kay right to increase up your bid, kay na test naman mo skills.

4. sahay skeptical pa kaayo ang mga clients to have a newbies around to do their work kay what if di mahuman and saun man nila... you need to prove nga la sila wala nsayup pili nimo for the project.

5. Be sure to check your email every now and then, to know whether nakadaug ka og bid or wala.

6. You only have 15 bids for the first month (if not mistaken), then mgka increase sya every month. Be sure to use your bid wisely.

7. If you win a project, the site will have a 10% commission sa total price sa project taken out from you.

8. If you don't win bids, don't be discourage... unsa ma'y nawala nimo la man ka gabayad db? free ra gud ne sya.

Regarding payment:

1. Before anything else, when magcommunicate na mo sa client, you always emphasize na you want money to be escrowed to you. (what is escrow, mura sya g-deposit sa mo ha account sa site ba, safe ne sya). Atleast sure jud ka na-a pundo ang client and bayran ka. dili sila ka-cancel sa escrow kamo ang maka-cancel ang winning bidder. if mana mo buhat sa projects la nya g-release ang escrow to your account, you can have a dispute with the site sila na bahala mo release sa money.

Sumpayan lang ne naku nga guidelines in a few days from now, kay dghan pa me work... i hope you can start now!

Best Wishes Istoryans for your first taste of homebased job!

sa kato nangeta og answers naku mao ne sya... mayta nakatabang gamay.

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 75 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast