Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

disagree sad ko. Depende ra sa interest og isa sad uban boringan aning golf. maau pa daw mag shakay or shatong lingaw pa. hehe . just saying

I used to despise golf. Like one of the comments above, I thought that golf is only for the rich and elitist. I found golf really boring… until I tried it.

First on the driving range. Then got hooked when I started playing in the golf course. Naa may inato nga par 3 course sa ecotech sa lahug (Water Buffalo Golf Club).

It can get frustrating coz no two swings are the same sa imoha. It’s quite challenging to be consistent.

Lastly, I play because of the companionship. Malingaw ko kuyog duwa sa mga amigo. Iyahay lang ug kanchaw while drinking beer on the course. Pwede raman ka mag lakaw which is very good exercise

Yes, I play golf every Saturday. I recently bought golf equipment such as 12 handicap, callaway irons from oneplaygolf online store. If you also want to buy something related to golf, then I recommend you to visit their site... also all equipment seems really good at affordable prices.

What are some reputable online retailers or physical stores where I can purchase a high-quality bucket golf hat? I'm looking for a hat that not only looks stylish on the golf course but also provides ample protection from the sun and is comfortable to wear during a round. Can you recommend any particular brands or styles that are popular among golfers and have a proven track record of quality?

5.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12