Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tirong-say View Post
    Maybe satan killed him because he did good deeds in favor of God..............
    May point kah sir Tirong, he he.

bitaw IMO , I do believe that watever cirumstances/events comes in our lives it's how we interpret it's meaning...Everything happens for a reason.

Blog Entries
    phew...your god is scary..killing good people ain't a good trait...
    but then again, is it really god?or rather, was it really God who killed him?
    i don't think i can blame god for every tragedy that happens here on earth..

Quote Originally Posted by kit_cebu View Post
    well, i can't "move" a thread...

please do if you think it's inappropriate, sir... you may delete this one as well, should you wish...
    But you can start threads right ? Anyway it is not my wish but a guideline .

just trying to air out this thing... it seems so unfair...for me though...
    Airing things out is ok as long as be responsible . What you posted was not being responsible at all . You just made yourself the center of attention by being self centered .

How about any comments on GOOD THINGS HAPPEN to BAD PEOPLE or GOOD THINGS HAPPEN to GOOD PEOPLE ? is it unfair also ?
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

as what joe black said, "there's nothing certain in this world but death and taxes".

death is a natural occurrence. it happens to everyone, good and bad alike. just because we think its not fair doesn't give us the right to blame god. (technically, he made us so he can do whatever he wants with us.) with that said, ug ikaw kuno, would you want to live forever? we all need to die at some point.

sabi nga nila, death is not a tragedy to the one who died. only to those who were left behind.

mao nay sakit sa tao.. tanan butang, especially kung naay mgamatay, kay ipasangil dayon sa God..

And by just reading the news reports .... I myself who has a little background and knowledge on SAR operations , dali ra kaayo naka hugas ug kamot ang PC . Can you smell something fishy in the seas ( no pun intended ) ?
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

Quote Originally Posted by kit_cebu View Post
    just click on the link.....

Coast Guard diver dies after retrieving body - Yahoo! Philippines News

good people are trying to help out and trying to save lives, and why should they die? don't you think they should even be "propagated" to change this friggin' world? why do good people suffer and those, i don't even want to curse here, live a good life?

don't you think that's unfair? or it's just that god is nowhere these days? ? ? which, apparently, is true...
    Naa nsad ni.. i level nsad niya ang Ginoo sa tawo. Nganu atu man tawn hukman ang Ginoo sa standard sa tawo oi... Kinsa man diay dunay katungod mupatay ug tawo, ang yawa? ang Ginoo jud kay siya man gabuhat natu? Nganu i judge man natu ang Ginoo sa balaod nga di applicable or di para sa iyaha. Ang Balaod sa pagpatay para na sa tawo ois, way apil ang Ginoo ana.

Kung ang isa ka amu tag iya ug balay muhatag ug balaod sa iya katabang nga kinahanglan mata sayo kay magluto, di mag sige tan aw tv kay naa trabaho, di cge gamit sa telepono, di pwedi mag laag laag. Pangutana, Cover sad diay sa balaod ang amo ana nga maoy naghatag sa balaod? murg di man tingali..

for me it's natural raman kay ang Good ug Bad guyz ma tigokz raman gihapon madugay man o sa madali para nako natural kay parehas ra gihapon ang padulngan ma deadz ra.

For me based lng on experience Earth is only a training ground for human beings since there is only heaven and hell as mentioned in the bible purgatory never exists but you may also think that purgatory is Earth but yeah its so hard to understand the natural occurances around us and the cosmos

- Curiousity Kill The Cat -
    ~ Anywayz the cat has 9 lives hehe ~

For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, is working for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory, while we do not look at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen. For the things which are seen are temporary, but the things which are not seen are eternal (2 Corinthians 4:17–1.

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast