Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

@eliel: good for you sir. I think the problem circulates only in Nokia Lumia 720, since most of us who do the update have the same issue.

thanks for the update, guys. lagi..kabasa pud ko anang amber update issues sa lumia 720. I'm fine without it man sad.

Update: Good news, release status for the amber update was already changed from waiting to approval into coming soon. Coming soon means the software was already approved and is going for final pre-release checks.

Availability in Asia Pacific - Nokia

pagka saturday ko nag pa update to amber akong lumia 720 nindot na xa... weeee.....

Got my official amber update yesterday. the glance screen is a nice touch. Murag mao ra ni pinakagamit sa akoa so far.hehe. Unsa may mga improvement sa inyong lumia, guys?

nice to hear that...kay ako dili na ka update since I updated mine before using nsu BUT i'm still hopeful and was able to have nokia smart cam and nokia pro cam also. Ask lang ko ninyo if naapil ba sa inyo update ang nokia smart cam? if it doesn't, i'll give you the link together on how to get the nokia pro cam. Actually nokia doesn't allow nokia lumia 720 to have pro cam for it is only intended for higher model. But if you want to, well, its really a great app hehe.

Walay pro cam sa 720 amber bro..sge can u post the link here? If not, IM nalang..thanks! Nindot pud unta if naay "double tap to unlock"..naa ba ni sa 920 and higher end lumias?

Quote Originally Posted by CallBoy View Post
    Walay pro cam sa 720 amber bro..sge can u post the link here? If not, IM nalang..thanks! Nindot pud unta if naay "double tap to unlock"..naa ba ni sa 920 and higher end lumias?
    I dont know bro kung naa ba ni sya sa 920. Sa 925 for sure naa jud ni sya, maybe sa 920 naa ni sya.

got the link bro..thanks..i'll try it nya if naa na koy time..

available na ang OTA update, I just updated my gf's Lumia 720 today

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast