Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

depende sa tao.
    kung bu@ngon nga partner y mag dugay.. ana lang.

Blog Entries
    naa ra jud nas tao. hehehehehe if tarong ang both, nay communication and salig sa usag-usa. awww magdugay jud na

Mother was 21 and my father was 29 when they got married. They had been dating for only six months. Married for more than 25 years. So it doesn't matter if you dated for months or years, your relationship depends on you both.

Elite Member
    Blog Entries
    It doesn't matter how long they dated. It matters how mature they think to settle down and how honest are they to show who they really are. Anyways if you love the person, you'll accept his not-so-good sides of the package. You might complain but you'll get by. Love is patient, love is kind.

depende ranas mag partner oi. mag dugay if tarongon lang jud. pero if naay mag kinalog aw d jd na mag dugay.

na minyo ko 4 years ago (24 pako ato), wa man pod mi kaabot 1 yr nga uyab pa mi. pero happy man mi til now. pero syempre maka pa lingaw maayo ang amo anak.

dapat live-in usa. kami sa ako ex almost 6yrs me, pag 5yrs namo nag ipon me kay naa nmi anak. anha na nigawas tanan batasan. ang ending buwag daun kay napul-an. pro sa ilang mga edad basin matured na.. pro depende ra gihapon jud na.

hinuon mas maila nemu ang tawo kung naa namu sa isa ka panimalay... pero nagdali gyud sila

My personal experience, I've known my wife for only 3months then we got married dayon. Love and open communication is the key.

I don't believe in long relationships. For me, it takes a lifetime to know a person. Once you're married, it does not mean that you stop the courtship. It should still be there and the more you should do it more often. If not, then your life will just be a routine or obligation which would lead to separation kay mawala naman ang love ana. And for the record, we have been married for 13years now and getting stronger everyday!

Just my two cents.
    Last edited by snake_eye; 09-27-2015 at 11:06 PM.

depende kung medyo taas-taas sila ug pasensya sa usag-usa, 1-5 yrs as couple is adjustment stage ,mga batasan ug taras nga wala nakita sa panahon nga manag-uyab pa, ug permi ipatigbabaw ang gugma ug pagsinabtanay i believe they will last.

mas maayo jd nga naka prepare sila before sila kaslon...or basin sad ang girl gusto na siya ug scurity sa men mao nga nahan na sila nga mag minyo...pero ngano man ug dili mag dugay...its about LOVE, UNDERSTANDING AND RESPECT...
    Last edited by izecream; 10-05-2015 at 09:08 PM.

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast