Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by marius View Post
    these pigs - drilong and de lima. this no brain boxer manny. this poster boy revilla. this back stabbing trillanes - those who voted for them are dumb as flies.
    OnT: I never voted for De Lima I find her annoying and full of talk lang, wala sa buhat.

OT: Ah grabe rasad bossing ma sakitan man sad ta anang dumb as flies and ni vote ni Manny. Abi kay boksidor lang siya wala na syay katungod mahimong Senador? At least naa koy nakita nya possibleng mabuhat nga kaayuhan sa nasud. Kontra anang mga Brayt sa Kawat sa Senado ug kongreso. Ayaw sad ingon ana-a ang mga tawo pag tan-aw oi nga ni Vote ni Manny. Usa pud baya ko ni vote ni Manny and I'm giving him a chance basin pa diay adunay makita puhon

De Lima vowed to oppose Duterte if she gets elected to the Senate.

and now the stupid Filipinos voted for her.

she should be dumped in the trash bin together with Trillanes.

Quote Originally Posted by yonnis1980 View Post
    De Lima vowed to oppose Duterte if she gets elected to the Senate.

and now the stupid Filipinos voted for her.

she should be dumped in the trash bin together with Trillanes.
    On Topic : i agree with you

including sotto.recto.pangilinan and hontiVIRUS.

out of Topic: i did vote manny , he is my kababayan and FBfriend, he is my siblings schoolmate..

he has no presence in the conress, but he has done many good things in saranggani province.

like hospitals and social housing for the poor| teacher | AFP grunts and constituents.

HE IS NOT BRIGHT if that's what you are looking for, BUT HE IS NOT CORRUPT. ang he is street smart as$.

HINDI KAGAYA NG MGA DISENTENG TAe..TAO NA MANGUNGULIMBAT NG KABAN NG BAYAN.

Blog Entries
    Reason why she (de lima) should be in the senate? NONE .I dont like her. Didnt vote for her either.

Nawong pa lang daan aning De Lima maka bad trip na. Kabalo na ta tanan nga bayaran gihapon ni. Kwarta ra gihapon nagpadagan ani.

feel nako, naapil ni sila sa script para modaghan ang against sa pag implement og balaod sa Duterte Administration. liman ka si Vicente Sotto number four. /wrist

Wait, there's more
    Grabe siya naka birada ni Janet Napoles
    Utro pud diay siya hahaha
    De Lima asked to explain P91.8-M disbursement, P123.8M in unliquidated confidential funds | mb.com.ph | Philippine News

Seems something is unusual on the senatorial tally.
    From #3 to #12, the vote differences between each candidates are only in hundreds of thousands. While #12 to #13 is over !M. Then #13 onwards it reverts to just in hundreds of thousands.

I would think that De Lima is not that popular. I don't know of anybody who voted for her.
    How could she be popular if she was shown in photo smiling with PNoy together with a max security prisoner inside the maximum security prison.
    I don't like her.

bisan unsaon nako ug tanaw, ALIMU-OT kaayoooo ang nawng ni leila de baboy

maghigua-os ko magtanaw

Salamat PCOS for voting majority of LP senators.
    Dili jud ko katuo si Drillon nakaabot og 18m votes mas sikat pa ni Duterte.

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast