Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 162324252627 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MsTopSecret View Post
    ...i've used this before kaso wa nako na maintain...
    Mao jud ni siya Maam ang usa sa atong masugatan nga problema kung mag-diet-diet ta ... maintaining the lifestyle.

Sakto ni'ng gi-state ni Boss @ComeToPapa :
    Quote Originally Posted by ComeToPapa View Post
    Dont go into weight loss exercise/diet unless you intend to make your lifestyle. Daghan kaayo una ra maayo. Hehehe
    Correct me if Im wrong, I believe this applies to all diet programs.
    Nya ma-apply pod ni siya on those who wants to get buffed.

i work nightly, so breakfast for me is around 10-11pm - mostly sandwiches akong ginakaon, crackers and coffee. pag naa ko sa balay oatmeal and crackers. i rarely eat 'coz i dont cook and too lazy to go out lol
    well crackers and sandwhiches are high carbs mam. some crackers are high in salt too. if 3n1 imo coffee its high in sugar and cream. so you have to cut it down. try buy some nuts or green peas for snacks nalang. if okay ra nimo mam pila man imo weight diay karon pud?

@MsTopSecret

There are types of yoga that works around the current condition you are having. I do not know if you attend a class before for your yoga practice , but there's lots of yin and gentle yoga available, so long as you have asked your doctor about it Plus a yoga instructor of the class.

Also, to the general topic, really i have avoided softdrinks and rice since 2013 , i am not fond of sweet stuffs too like cakes though i love wine and french fries, but i do love protein and balance my activities with how much food i eat and alcohol i take. =)

if my memory serves me right these have been my weight.

2013 - 60kgs
    2015-48kgs
    2016-47 kgs
    2018-45-46kgs.

awareness , discipline and consistency most of the time gets me to my goals.

lost 1.5kg after 6 weeks dieting. planning to drop 2.5kg-3kg from friday to saturday this week. wish me luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Veroll View Post
    My dream is to remove the sides and belly. I've been on a diet, but it's so awful. Besides, I'm too lazy to do exercise. What do you recommend?
    Try to modify your diet into low-carb, high-protein with lots of fruits and veggies. 😊

Sometimes exercise alone won't help. Thats why there are cosmetic surgeons who do tummy tuck. A tummy tuck is the most effective way to tighten your stomach area. It also gets rid of loose or wrinkled skin. Stretch marks between the belly button and pubic hair are eliminated. Fat tissue in the lower abdomen is removed. The abdominal wall muscles are tightened so that even when sitting down or bending over the abdomen doesn't stick out. Say goodbye to holding in your belly. By the way after months of reading up I finally did my consultations and decided to go with doctor Rino Lorenzo for my boo in Manila by early next year. Good luck guys!

tried going back to yoga a few months after the ops, nisakit og maayo ang pelvic region nako so i didn't do yoga again. I can't lift heavy things kay mosakit pa siya.
    asa diay ka tig yoga? usually ma modify man sa instructor if naa ka conditions or unsa

Ayay ka!
    Nagsugod na ang happy eating season.
    Niabot na ko'g 145 lbs dah! ... wala pa gani Pasko

Must resist some of the fatty temptations.

Musta inyong diet diha?

ok raman ko, nag enjoy ko ug masi pirmi! haha

64kg here need to lose at least 2kg coz I've been so lazy since our first born came out.
    From teenager 'til I became a parent, my weight has been fluctuating between 128-
    132lbs. My daily activities have always been physical from 6am-7pm. Carrying light &
    hefty things, help clean my eatery, luto sa putahe & buying ingredients, a day to day
    norm. Pag abot sa bata, nausab gyud. Di ko mahimutang if di ko ka pasingot & di ko
    ganahan mo sud sa gym kay lood para nako, even jogging outdoors looks gay af.

What I'm basically doing for the time being is atiman sa ako pananom, kuyog palit sa
    mga indredients and tabang2 gihapon ginagmay sa eatery while gi-backpack nako
    ako baby either swaddled in the front or at the back. Below is my daily steps as far as
    my health app is concerned and not counting the steps after the screenshot but way
    back, 10k steps prolly was my norm. I just started using this app because why not?

Btw, I'm 5'8 and currently <20% bf.
    Last edited by brownie; 12-05-2018 at 07:35 PM. Reason: image host fÜcked up

11.    Advertisement

Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 162324252627 LastLast