Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 172425262728 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by babysay View Post
    I have a frend na naa Hepa B na gusto jud mo abroad........pero nka basa ko sa net na pwd na mo abroad ang naa hep b sa DUBAI How true is it naa mo na hibaw-an na nka work na sa Dubai w/ hepa b? i wanted to tell him pero ako sa e-clarify kng how true ba jud and wats the process pra ani??
    There are certain rules set by the Gulf Coordinating Council. They are pretty strict when it comes to that. Once you declared UNFIT with GAMCA you will be in their database for several months. As there will be a medical exam again in the Country where you are going, it seems difficult to pass. Here are the list of diseases considered as unfit for Gulf Area Countries.. Hope this helps.
    Infectious Diseases
    1- HIV AIDS Reactive.
    2- Hepatitis (B) Surface Antigen Positive and Anti HCV.
    3- Microfilaria Positive & Malaria Blood Film Positive.
    4- Known Leprosy Patient.
    5- Tuberculosis any type.
    A- Pulmonary by chest X ray showing active or past evidence of old T.B. Including minimum Fibrosis, calcification and Pleural thickening.
    B- Tuberculous Pleural Effusion.
    C- Tuberculous Lymphadenitis.
    6- Venereal Diseases, VDRL Positive and TPHA Positive.

Non Infectious Diseases
    1- Chronic Renal Failure
    2- Chronic Hepatic Failure
    3- Congestive Heart Failure
    4- Uncontrolled Hypertension
    5- Uncontrolled Diabetes Mellitus
    6- Known case of cancer
    7- Psychiatric Diseases and Neurological Disorders
    8- Physical Disability eg. colour blindness for drivers, deafness etc
    9- Any major operation
    10- Hemoglobin below 10 mg/dl
    Others
    1. Pregnancy.

hepatitis B Well hmmmmm

@Dr. G: sori to hear dat... i read a lot of forums about these case and finally i found answers to help a good friend of mine....
    Only here at pinas agency na very strict cla...... my friend can get a visit visa den while carrying a visit visa he can apply der(UAE) coz his position is not applicable into the 6 category.... Really, we ask friends that working there only they do the test to those belong in 6 categories since 2010..

Finally my friend has a hope helping his families here in pinas....

God is GOOD.....ALL THE TIME.....^_^

Quote Originally Posted by babysay View Post
    @Dr. G: sori to hear dat... i read a lot of forums about these case and finally i found answers to help a good friend of mine....
    Only here at pinas agency na very strict cla...... my friend can get a visit visa den while carrying a visit visa he can apply der(UAE) coz his position is not applicable into the 6 category.... Really, we ask friends that working there only they do the test to those belong in 6 categories since 2010..

Finally my friend has a hope helping his families here in pinas....

God is GOOD.....ALL THE TIME.....^_^
    That's good to hear. Dapat ana jud unta. It must depend on the job the OFW is applying. But here the agencies are given strict guidelines that is applicable to all and there are penalties collected by GAMCA If not followed. That is why as much as they wanted to help the applicants, they are also obliged to follow the rules so wala sila mabuhat. Otherwise gud matangtangan sila license to accept applicants for Gulf Areas. Hope this helps.

I Advise all you to have ANTI-HEPA B VACCINE to be SAFE nalang just like me...
    I have ANTI-HEPA B VACCINE. Thankz to my Parents you decided to have me this vaccine since infant..

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by the_giant View Post
    Is there a cure for this kind of virus?
    Do I have chance of working abroad?
    Anybody can assist me on this matter? Is there someone expert on this?
    Please advice! I need it so bad.
    You can Pm me too.
    I can help you through this i have alternative for this.

here is my number.

I suggest going to a licensed doctor.

I don't think there is a chance for going abroad except Europe. Even I am suffering the same problem. And I got a lottery 3 years ago but for my B virus I am not selected.

Quote Originally Posted by LifeTools View Post
    HI pa0pao,

Niabot na ang miracle that you have been praying for.
    Daghan na mi natabangan na naay Hepa-B in Manila, where I was based the past two years. My partner is still in Manila, but I am now bringing this treatment to Cebu.
    I am shocked at the huge need for this product here in Cebu. Na-shock ko adtong post na naay nagpa-kamatay tungod naa siya Hepa-B. Wala pa man ko naka-encounter ug ingana ka desperado na tawo sa Manila. Kaluoy sa iyahang family.

If you know people who will benefit from my products, please spread the word.

Contact me at 0917.8526.826.
    unsa ni nga tambal?
    I need help

First of all do not panic please absolutely but I clearly can tell that something must be really cool for you, it's not as dead as C one and especially as A one and you should be good to go for any possible reason. And it's curable to 100% state now.

11.    Advertisement

Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 172425262728 LastLast