Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

my friend paki review lang sa genesis 1:14-19, basin naglibog ka
    Quote Originally Posted by nusm1991 View Post
    Yeah.. In the beginning, God said: "Let there be Light!" .....and on the fourth day he created the sun, the moon, and the stars? Murag baliktad man. Diba ang sun, moon, and stars man ang source sa light? And if God created the Earth "In The Beginning", and the stars on the fourth day; diba ang ingredients to make a planet gikan man sa supernova?

- - - Updated - - -

Noah's Ark Fail:

The Impossible Voyage of Noah's Ark

so sa ato pa sa tanang butang nga nahitabu dri sa kalibutan kinahanglan kag evidence?!!!unsa nga evidence ang imong gusto bossing kanang mopakita nimo ang ginoo sa imong atubangan? sa ato pa dili sad ka mouto ni jose rizal (example lang ni ha!,pilipinas man kaha ka na taw) ?? unsa may evidence nga motuo ta nga siya atong national hero, dili ba ang history ?? ang gusto nimo mahitabo kinahanglan pa nga mobalik ka sa panahon ni jose rizal aron ka makasaksi sa iyang binuhatan? agree ka sa sitwasyon bossing or dili? kay ebinsya man kaha imong gipangita. 2nd question bossing pangutan-on sad tika, unsay ibensya nga anak ka sa imong mama? Dili ba imong certificate of live birth? Kay wala man ta nakakita nga diha ta gawas sa atong inahan, gibuhatan ta og certificate of live birth nga naa diha ang pirma sa WITNESS nga pagmatuod sa mga nahitabo, ang certificate of live birth mao nay history, so sa ato pa bossing dili na igo nga ebidensya ang certificate of live birth nga motuo ka nga siya imong tinuod nga inahan? Kay wala man ka nakakita. nakakuha ka sa akong point bossing?
    niingon ka nga : I'm an atheist but I wouldnt say there is no god, because we will never know. But i just dont believe in god. . unsa man ni imo bossing paling-paling

Quote Originally Posted by pakinimo View Post
    Actually I am not the one who is close-minded boss, because if naa moy ipresent nga evidence that favors your belief, I would change mine. pero saon man, wa man giud moi ebidensya. It is kamo nga sirado ang utok boss, no offense. Nga mutoo mo sa book nga written by bronze-aged men, translated thousands of times inaccurately, 2000 years ago. And you present the book as an argument. I'm an atheist but I wouldnt say there is no god, because we will never know. But i just dont believe in god.

Im just saying nga atheist ko para ma klaro ninyo kung asa akong side ani nga argument.

^ @dongzkie

kung mo ingon ka nga imong lolo kay ni lupad sauna , moto-o sad ka ..

watever happen in the past there are big evidence of it , if its written in textbook .
    but not all hapening in the past imo to-ohan .
    dakong evidensia naa si riZal kay kong wa , unde spanish coloni japon ta. ug naa pa na iyang bokog siguro.My Manila: Secular relic

bot bot :
    jessus walk in sea
    red sea separated
    noah's ark (all over the world)
    6 day creation .

wala kay evidence nahitabo na cla ..

y scientist believe in dinosaur tho we havent seen one . cuz there are mountains of fossils.
    there are even dinosaurs left now like crocodile and comodo dragon .

A lot of countries in the world doesnt worship any gods(google them what countries doesnt worship god) and you can see this places has almost zero crime rates and people are nice, here in the phil we argue the RH bill, catholic churches control our lives and government. The phil is still a young ang primitive society compared to other contries thats why we still worhip gods, hope you christians open your minds, believe in logic andn science not your faith, faith is Gullibility(meaning: Gullibility is a failure of social intelligence in which a person is easily tricked or manipulated into an ill-advised course of action)

Quote Originally Posted by dongzkie View Post
    my friend paki review lang sa genesis 1:14-19, basin naglibog ka
    Mas mubasa paman tingali ko ug bible kaysa nimu friend Sige mag review ta sa genesis kay naglibog jud ko.

According to Genesis:
    1st day: Heaven, Earth, and Light
    3rd day: Vegetation
    4th day: Sun, Moon, Stars

Genesis failed badly coz nag una na hinuon ang Earth, light, and vegetation kaysa sa sun and stars. We all know nga walay Earth, walay Light, and walay Vegetation kung walay stars.

It is clearly stated here:

Genesis 1:1-3
    In the beginning, God created the heaven and the earth. The earth was formless and void, and darkness was on the face of the deep, and the Spirit of God was moving over the surface of the waters. Then God said "Let there be light", and there was light.

Genesis 1:11-13
    Then God said, "Let the earth sprout vegetation: plants yielding seed, and fruit trees on the earth bearing fruit after their kind with seed in them"; and it was so. The earth brought forth vegetation, plants yielding seed after their kind, and trees bearing fruit with seed in them, after their kind; and God saw that it was good. There was evening, and there was morning, the third day.

Genesis 1:14-17
    Then God said, "Let there be lights in the expanse of the heavens to separate the day from the night, and let them be for signs and for seasons and for days and years; and let them be for lights in the expanse of the heavens to give light on the earth"; and it was so. God made the two great lights, the greater light to govern the day, and the lesser light to govern the night; He made the stars also. God placed them in the expanse of the heavens to give light on the earth.

my friend same sad ko nimo sa una, kanang imong gipangutana, nakapangutana pud ko ana sa una.
    nag research ra ko my friend. later on nakasabot ra sad ko. Lisod kay ning mo explain ta sa taw nga lahi og gituhuan kay naglabi ilang kaalam, unsay may itubag ko kung sa pagtoo nimo naku sayup naku daan sa akong gituhuan? Google lang my friend naay daghan explanation about ani.
    Quote Originally Posted by nusm1991 View Post
    Mas mubasa paman tingali ko ug bible kaysa nimu friend Sige mag review ta sa genesis kay naglibog jud ko.

According to Genesis:
    1st day: Heaven, Earth, and Light
    3rd day: Vegetation
    4th day: Sun, Moon, Stars

Genesis failed badly coz nag una na hinuon ang Earth, light, and vegetation kaysa sa sun and stars. We all know nga walay Earth, walay Light, and walay Vegetation kung walay stars.

It is clearly stated here:

Genesis 1:1-3
    In the beginning, God created the heaven and the earth. The earth was formless and void, and darkness was on the face of the deep, and the Spirit of God was moving over the surface of the waters. Then God said "Let there be light", and there was light.

Genesis 1:11-13
    Then God said, "Let the earth sprout vegetation: plants yielding seed, and fruit trees on the earth bearing fruit after their kind with seed in them"; and it was so. The earth brought forth vegetation, plants yielding seed after their kind, and trees bearing fruit with seed in them, after their kind; and God saw that it was good. There was evening, and there was morning, the third day.

Genesis 1:14-17
    Then God said, "Let there be lights in the expanse of the heavens to separate the day from the night, and let them be for signs and for seasons and for days and years; and let them be for lights in the expanse of the heavens to give light on the earth"; and it was so. God made the two great lights, the greater light to govern the day, and the lesser light to govern the night; He made the stars also. God placed them in the expanse of the heavens to give light on the earth.

Quote Originally Posted by dongzkie View Post
    my friend same sad ko nimo sa una, kanang imong gipangutana, nakapangutana pud ko ana sa una.
    nag research ra ko my friend. later on nakasabot ra sad ko. Lisod kay ning mo explain ta sa taw nga lahi og gituhuan kay naglabi ilang kaalam, unsay may itubag ko kung sa pagtoo nimo naku sayup naku daan sa akong gituhuan? Google lang my friend naay daghan explanation about ani.
    Mangutana ko nimu, asa man diay ka mutuo? Sa irrational idea and walay evidence or sa rational idea nga daghan ug evidence?

This is a broad debate gyud, if we can relate science to religion/God. This requires a broad knowledge about philosophy to answer this question hence the latter accepted both corporeal and ethereal world. The question is, does science contradict religion? In philosophical approach this doesn't bother at all, science does not contradict with God. If you accepted Philosophy as a science then you should also believe that there is superior being which is beyond our rich.

Banned User Platinum Member
    A fiction how these religions have started.

One civilisation from a distant galaxy with a technology so advanced, sent a crew to milky way with a mission to find life.

They found earth. The crew's name are Jesus, Buddha, Mohammed, and more.

Each of the crew was tasked to land on different coordinates on earth to cover large area at once for study.

Life on earth is VERY VERY primitive and when they saw lights(mobile spacecraft) from above they worship it like a God. Bright lights perceived as God coming.

When a person emerge from this spacecraft, these primitive people have mixed emotions and somewhat surprised because the person is physically similar to them. This crew let's call him Jesus have a fight with these natives. But in the end with technology so advanced, the natives bows down. And hence the start of the very first hint of religion.

My stand:

Religion is a deterrent to progress.
    Last edited by Nefarian; 12-04-2013 at 06:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ayets View Post
    nice to see people reply to this thread, the religion thread seems to be locked I cant create threads.

To all religion believers here, do you seriously believe the noahs arc, genesis 1 and 2(which contradicts itself), virgin birth, jesus and the after life?

this things all contradict science, and religion tells us to close our eyes in logic reasoning and believe everything the pope and the bible tells us.

I want to know people here who believe in the bible about their opinions on evolution, heaven or hell, the first sin, old and new testament etc.

We must open our scientific minds not our childish and farytale minds, humanity will never move forward if we dont think scientific and think that god created this and that.
    BBC Noah's Ark - The full video - YouTube

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast