Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by tarpolano View Post
    salamat sa imong pag-tubag brad. naa kay mga punto sakto na sya. pero.. pero.. pasensya na ka ha kung mosulti ko ani.. kung tumong jud niya nga i-glorify sya sa tanang tawo sa kalibutan.. di naman kinahanglan tingali na mopatay pa sya o mag-padala sa iyang anak pra lang magpa "fake death". iya lang buhaton tingali kay pakita sya mo ra man na... ma avoid pa nato ang blood shed, ang panag-away sa mga relihyon. og uban pa.. pero makasulti dayon ta nga kinsa ra man ni si tarpolano nga demanding man kaayo? gino-o pakita nya kinsa gud ni sya? dili man na ang akong tinguha.. kay kabalo ka, sa akong nabasahan og sa akong nahibaw-an daghan na jud kaayo nangamatay tungod lang anang relihyon directly o indirectly.. as in daghan na jud... mga tawo ni ha pareha nimo og ako nag pinatyanay brad.. luoy ayo.. ambot lang nganong gitugotan na sa gino-o basin ganahan tingali sya nga awayan sya(murag chicks ba na kilig kaayo kung awayan og duha ka boys).. pero dats just me... kung inani klase nga gino-o nga mopatay kay dili mo worship nya.. o ipa sakripisyo pa jud iyang anak... o pasagdan lang niya nga mag-patay ang iyang mga tawo.. sorry di nako ma take.. ni disisyon jud ko nga inaning klase nga gino-o wala ga exist.. para sa ako bati-an ko sa taras.. bahala og gino-o ka pero ayaw sab inani-a mi oi.. kagrabe gud niya... maayo unta masabtan ko nimo.. ty sa pag-basa
    Sorry brad, I cannot think like him... I might even be wrong in the first place. If you can't understand it no one ever does. Yea brad, Its good thing you ask this in your life you embrace your responsibility to know what is the TRUTH. Find your truth brad and hope you find it soon. If you are really serious you can ask question to the real people, can ask Evangelist, Pastor, Priest if you want to ask the same question. As for me d ko ana ka deep. I admit it. I hope somebody will answer your question I pray its he himself will answer you...

enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by bluedes View Post
    i think only in Christianity na ang ginoo nagpakamatay para nato tanan kay makakasala ta..
    in all other religions, dili ani ilang doctrina..
    see, uso na EMO atong panahona. eeeew.

Quote Originally Posted by tarpolano View Post
    naa btaw laing relihiyon diha.. lain2x og doctrina pero one common denominator gato-o og gino-o. ok na sa akoa nga maka experience sa atrocity na mabuhat sa usa ka relihyon di na lang ko mo tuga2x og enter og lain. maypag mag atheista na lang.. la pa libog... follow the golden rule.. believe in love, family, friends, science and pick up good values and traits along the way.
    religion diay ning atheism??LOL.......

Quote Originally Posted by bungot25 View Post
    religion diay ning atheism??LOL.......
    dili relihiyon ang atheism... bungotski

Quote Originally Posted by kebot View Post
    Sorry brad, I cannot think like him... I might even be wrong in the first place. If you can't understand it no one ever does. Yea brad, Its good thing you ask this in your life you embrace your responsibility to know what is the TRUTH. Find your truth brad and hope you find it soon. If you are really serious you can ask question to the real people, can ask Evangelist, Pastor, Priest if you want to ask the same question. As for me d ko ana ka deep. I admit it. I hope somebody will answer your question I pray its he himself will answer you...

enjoy
    Nakit-an na nako ang matinuod para nako, ang tinuod kay walay gino-o, mao na ang kamatu-oran. Human nako og pangutana ana nila.. pero susama nimo wala gihapon sufficient na tubag. Salamat sa imong concern, pero wa ko manginahanglan og ampo.. ebidensya ra simpol as that..

Quote Originally Posted by James307 View Post
    (Read to understand and share it to others)

Many people in this world are spiritually “BLIND”

Many claim that they know “GOD” but only through words!

How many people today are lost? The reality shows “MANY”

It is not because it is their destiny in “LIFE”.

But it is because of “SIN AND EVIL” act of man,

And it is the reason why “DEATH” came and “PUNISHMENT UNTO HELL”

In this reason why many people “SUFFER” blaming God and others…

“FOOLISHNESS, IGNORANCE, PRIDE AND SELFISHNESS…”

Many people “RELY” on their selves and to the things of this world.

They forgot God the “CREATOR, SPIRIT AND HOLY” who love His creations…

But Man lives on his own way but is “WEAK AND WICKED”

Thank God that He is “ALL-KNOWING, ALMIGHTY AND ALWAYS THERE”

God through History chosen “ISRAELITES” His people,

“JESUS DIED ON THE CROSS TO PAY FOR OUR SINS AND ADOPT HUMANKIND BY HIS BLOOD TO THOSE WHO PUT THEIR FAITH IN HIM (CHRISTIANS)”

Through the guidance and comfort of the “HOLY GHOST”

That God in “THREE PERSONS” and the only One God

God gave His Word- Bible [HIS MESSAGE] through prophets and apostles… so that we must know…

“HOPE” that God is only solution to our problems in our daily living.

“PEACE” within that He gives to His children,

And “LOVE” that even the sinners and most evil people in this world he gives chances.

God is “GOOD BUT GOD ALSO IS JUST TO PUNISH A SINNER”

Question is… why people the people can’t see that, it is because they were deceive by “SATAN” and his doctrine…

“TRADITIONS, RELIGIONS, AND FALSE DOCTRINE/ PRACTICE OF MAN”

“WIDER” is the gate in hell, and narrow is the gate in “HEAVEN”

A true believer and Christian bear “GOOD FRUITS”… follow and obey God…

That is the way that we can “WIN THE SMILE OF GOD AND PLEASED HIM… Let us seek “GOD’ S FACE”

That is “FOR OUR GOOD” and for us to be blessed, but “DISOBIDIENT AND EVIL ACT” bring punishment & cursed.

And in the end “DARKNESS WILL FALL” to hell of lake of fire forever… the Satan, demons, unbelievers, anti- Christ.

Those who “TRUST AND ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST” will reign and with Him forever and ever in Heaven… so let it be, Amen.

What do you want? (Reward or judgement)

Message from: Baptist Church

Visit Filipino Sa Pagbabago Website Home - Filipino Sa Pagbabago Website for more info.

Thank you for reading and God bless you…

James307
    Yes Jesus can saves you IF you want to be save also.
    its useless if Jesus will save you and you don't want to follow the instructions to be saved.
    salvation from CHRIST is not instant, it must be earned.

Peace!

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by rcruman View Post
    its useless if Jesus will save you and you don't want to follow the instructions to be saved.

Peace!
    Don't rephrase brad take it as it is:

"Salvation is by Faith thru grace"

Quote Originally Posted by rcruman View Post

Peace!

na, naunsa na ne.. asa man jud ang tinuod aning duha?
    ug ngano kailangan pa man ang salvation?

taymsa.. salvation by faith thru grace? so dili na kailangan mu-earn?
    unsaon man na brad kebz? like pwede serial killer/rapist ko all my life then inig kamatay nko, mu-ingon lng ko na Lord, I have faith in you, please save me! unya mao na dayon na?

brad, wla nako gi-rephrase ang iya post (TS) kungdi lain ako pasabot.
    Baptist baya siya (TS) og naay tinuohan sila nga OSAS.

asa ni sa bible ang "SALVATION is by FAITH thru grace"?

Peace!

Quote Originally Posted by bluedes View Post
    na, naunsa na ne.. asa man jud ang tinuod aning duha?
    ug ngano kailangan pa man ang salvation?

taymsa.. salvation by faith thru grace? so dili na kailangan mu-earn?
    unsaon man na brad kebz? like pwede serial killer/rapist ko all my life then inig kamatay nko, mu-ingon lng ko na Lord, I have faith in you, please save me! unya mao na dayon na?
    naa kay biblical point bro sa imo post.
    ang uban man gud tungod kay luwas na bahala na unsa ila buhaton tungod lagi luwas na sila.

daghan klase ang salvation.

in the end we will be saved through our works.

Peace!

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast