Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Reasons/Factors that have kept your marriage/relationship successful

respect and trust..

ask lang ko, would you say you're marriage/relationship is shaking when he keeps an album of nude pix of different girls in his cellphone?

Default Re: Reasons/Factors that have kept your marriage/relationship successful

i think there's no such thing as successful marriage, there's no such thing as forever. Naa man gani pila na ka years magbulag pa. we have to work out for our relatio otherwise if we became complacent about it and think it is already stable we may end up frustated when something happens.Take each day as it comes and hope for the best.I always pray not to make my marriage forever but for strength to go on despite the trials. There are some things which we cannot control, what if one day your partner will say to you he falls out of love and want out of the relationship. Will you be ready to accept it? so, don't think your marriage is already successfull.

so far both of us consider our marraige is successful because we still have high regards to each other like the first time we meet, nothing change.

* follow the golden rule: do unto others (in this case, your partner) what you want others to do unto you. if you want to be understood, then be understanding. if you want freedom to do what you want, then set him/her free as well. if you want to be loved, then love your partner faithfully. love has always been a two way street..its simply a give and take relationship. you reap what you sow.

for me, its this simple..love/relationship/marriage doesnt have to be complicated.

maximum understanding to each other

accepting our mistakes

whenever we argue we will never end the day without talking about it

and reconcile...

we are both honest to each other

we support each others likes...

communication, pay attention, and forgiveness.

Karon gasugod nasad mi balik sa akong uyab, naa siya sayop, ako naa sad. Sakit baya jud tawon pero in the long run I know I can recover and then ok na among relationship

but this time around important jud ang communication and attention. And to make it simple, as stated above mao akong ginabuhat

"never stop dating your wife/gf"

kay di mana mangita ug lain kung satisfied na cla sa attention and care na gi provide nimo

C.I.A. Platinum Member chadix24_7's Avatar

communication, understanding, and love

good communication, trust, understanding, unconditional love & sense of humor (find somebody who can really make you laugh!)

Im just passing by....

Dili successful akong marriage so im not qualified to give advice. Dili nuon mi buwag.

one year pa akong marriage, so far, ang away dli jud mawagtang, i can say communication is the best way nga mo successful ang marriage and put God everytime... understanding, care and love...

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast