Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: mga NURSES palayo mo namong mga SEAMAN . . hihihi :p

Quote Originally Posted by pantaleon View Post
    Unsa may trabaho anang Captain sa barko? Driver! hahay!

capitan tig mando na sya sa barko bradier....timunel/quartermaster mao nay drayber sa barko

caring man gud ang mga nurses..mao na...

It doesn't mean man cguro na seaman ka kay u r bound na magbinuang... dvah? and besides most people karun kay nurse/nursing student... the profession doesn't dictate a person kung unsa, he/she is capable of doing.

He maybe a Lawyer, Engineer, Businessman, Seaman or whatever profession basta legal lang, that doesnt matter to me,,,,I will follow what my heart dictates.

Ive been defending Seaman/OFW in my past postings, through first hand experiences, now am calling all Seaman here - Please defend yourself so that others will know. Go go go!!!!

@ joop,,, that was a nice post!
    Last edited by Snowfly; 04-02-2011 at 02:16 PM.

hi mam snowfly, thanks!

everyone bound to be faithful as everyone also has the possibilities of commiting deceit/extra curricular, after all we're all human and disloyalty is, should i say common issue to anyone not just seamen and nurses. and for me it's all depends on individual behavior/character rather than one's profession -- i can't understand why fingers are pointing to US. don't you know that some of our brothers ended up crying because they're the one who were being cheated?

as they say, not all of us have the same luck -- some have some and others even don't have!

kato student paku seaman to be ako bf before.. hehe grabe ka seloso. makigsumbagay jud gawas metc tungod naay patagad naku.. hehehe ako lang gibuwagan kay cgeg panghagad. bisan di gani ko gusto mu enter cegeg pamugos. hehehe

mauwaw nalang ko ron kay mas nauna paku naminyo niya.hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by BlackJasmine View Post
    It doesn't mean man cguro na seaman ka kay u r bound na magbinuang... dvah? and besides most people karun kay nurse/nursing student... the profession doesn't dictate a person kung unsa, he/she is capable of doing.

so serious my friend?
    but well ur correct man sad.

physically attractive is perhaps the big factor here plus you have the penny and the luxury, doesn't matter if you're taking vocational course or whatever? the real score is you can afford mix with looks -- sigurado dugukon!

Quote Originally Posted by joop View Post
    hi mam snowfly, thanks!

everyone bound to be faithful as everyone also has the possibilities of commiting deceit/extra curricular, after all we're all human and disloyalty is, should i say common issue to anyone not just seamen and nurses. and for me it's all depends on individual behavior/character rather than one's profession -- i can't understand why fingers are pointing to US. don't you know that some of our brothers ended up crying because they're the one who were being cheated?

as they say, not all of us have the same luck -- some have some and others even don't have!

To me land based are more vulnerable to temptations than sea based. In land, one can go out and have good time anytime he/she wished. While at sea, its very limited, they spend most of their time at work on board. Having a good time to them means doing it very fast, otherwise they will be in big trouble if they cant come back to meet deadlines.

Its an irony to think that am a wife speaking in behalf of the seaman, but believe me,,,,,coz Ive been there.
    Last edited by Snowfly; 04-03-2011 at 10:52 AM.

naka byahe ko sa london, naa ko naka ila mga nurse did2. mo duwa man pud diay og kayo

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast