Page 3 of 127 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Default Re: Single Dad and Single Mom's Corner

ahahhahaha thanks for the pm malou_

gosh! ur right...depende jud diay kinsa mo ingon ana sa imoha ahahahahaha goodness gracious!

Dad here I have a 2 year old daughter. Naa siya sa iyang mom karon pero pwede ra nako makuha if ari siya sa balay..I still support the child pero right now I can't kay wa koy work.. Nihangyo ko nila na paliti sa diha since wala pakoy kuarta... Ni file man hinoon og case sa city hall. The nerve!

gosh that's so sad! wala jud diay pahangyo?

Quote Originally Posted by labyrinthbw View Post
    gosh that's so sad! wala jud diay pahangyo?
    wala.. to think ang inahan ani naay trabaho..ambot asa niya gibutang ang kuarta..

hala noh...basin naglagot na ang inahan nimo mao na nanimalos

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cebu_doki View Post
    single mom nga MILF

@ cebu_doki,

certified milf? nacurious ko dah...

Blog Entries

My Dad's Experience

My Dad's a single parent for 32 years now. Mom left him with 4 kids, that time around 8,7,4 and 2 (me being the youngest). I was too young to understand the whole set-up. In some ways, I have a rather twisted perception of a family back then.

Anyway, I have so much respect for my Dad of how he brought us well without any angst or insecurities about our dysfunctional family. He never made us feel we were any different from the other kids. What was remarkable about him is the thought that he never badmouthed my Mom. He simply told us that we can't have everything what we wanted in life at such an early age.

I know it's really hard for a single parent of four to keep the household intact and make ends meet at the same time. My Dad started from scratch because he gave up everything just to keep us four siblings together. He put us through best schools in town and provided us not only with material things but all the love and comfort a child needs undergoing a separation.

That's why I have a high regard for single parents because I am a product of one who sacrificed his life to give me the best childhood a kid could have. So hats off to you Single Moms and Dads
    "People who love to eat are always the BEST people."
    Julia Child

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by beyee View Post
    My Dad's Experience

My Dad's a single parent for 32 years now. Mom left him with 4 kids, that time around 8,7,4 and 2 (me being the youngest). I was too young to understand the whole set-up. In some ways, I have a rather twisted perception of a family back then.

Anyway, I have so much respect for my Dad of how he brought us well without any angst or insecurities about our dysfunctional family. He never made us feel we were any different from the other kids. What was remarkable about him is the thought that he never badmouthed my Mom. He simply told us that we can't have everything what we wanted in life at such an early age.

I know it's really hard for a single parent of four to keep the household intact and make ends meet at the same time. My Dad started from scratch because he gave up everything just to keep us four siblings together. He put us through best schools in town and provided us not only with material things but all the love and comfort a child needs undergoing a separation.

That's why I have a high regard for single parents because I am a product of one who sacrificed his life to give me the best childhood a kid could have. So hats off to you Single Moms and Dads
    @ beyee,

just to add something from my experience,, yes so hard.and i salute your dad for doing that. as for me, when i had a falling out with my wife, she wanted to have the youngest of my kids (have three girls) , but i didnt want to separate them with each other coz i was also from a broken family, i was ready to let her have all the kids just for the sake of letting them be together.good that it didn't push thru. i have all my kids with me , my ex wife is welcome in my sisters abode when she is in cebu .i dont have any problem with her bonding with my kids. ..so there,a short story of my life as a single dad..

Blog Entries

You did the right decision not to separate the kids renz.. in my case, my Mom wanted to divide us kids into two. So to have his way not to separate us, he gave up his rights and properties. He was willing to start from scratch with a measly salary just to have all of us in one home. That's why when I was studying, it never entered my mind to do anything stupid because I would always think of how much my Dad had went through just to give my siblings and I a comfortable life.

So sad lang coz some kids who are living with a single parent don't realize how blessed they are. They do nothing but whine about being a product of a broken family and end up succumbing to vices due to peer pressure. Makalagot jud. There are also some single parents who are only by name but not by deed. They simply delegate their duty as a parent to their relatives and go out on their whims for pleasure mo asta na wala'y mga anak.. Looy au mga bata, gpasagdan lang pod
    "People who love to eat are always the BEST people."
    Julia Child

Blog Entries

beyee,

you really are lucky and blessed to have a Dad like that. that is so rare. as for me, i admit before was a really happy go lucky kind of person but am always thinking how to provide for my kids future. right now that's what i am thinking about.

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 127 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast