Page 32 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2229303132333435 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Vindicare View Post
    kuyawa diay ana boss, unsa diay maayo ibutang sa application ?
    asa mo kakuha sa application? ug unsa nga website maka search ta ug hiring sa japan?

Quote Originally Posted by juleskiboi View Post
    asa mo kakuha sa application? ug unsa nga website maka search ta ug hiring sa japan?
    wala ko idea ana boss si ^^frozen^^ naa siguro

Quote Originally Posted by iFrozenxD View Post
    Sus malas Jud wako nadawat sa interview Kay gusto sa hapon kanang murag breadwinner sa pamilya... Pro ako na giusab aq bio-data nxt week napud interview...
    asa man ka apply boss>

Default Question about "Endorsers"

Hi All.
    I apologize that I do not speak Visayan (or Tagalog), so answers in English would be most helpful.
    I am trying to understand the role of the "endorser" prior to getting an interview at an agency in Cebu to work in Japan. I have been told that for low skilled jobs an "endorsement" is needed from your current employer.
    Here's what I don't understand. I hear that endorsers can charge anywhere from about 3000 PHP to 30,000 PHP!
    Is the higher price because the endorser has better connections with the agency and so the applicant is more likely to get an interview?
    Who are these endorsers? (I'm really confused about this. In the States, we'd just get a letter of recommendation from our boss).
    Is paying more basically just like paying a bribe (you give more to the endorser, so the endorser can give a bigger bribe to the agency?)
    Sorry for the nosebleed!
    Dan

Hi,

Mangutana lng ko curious lng... unsay pasabot ani? 4.8k ra per month ang rent?
    https://suumo.jp/chintai/jnc_0000380...c=100114795246

Lamatx daan!

Quote Originally Posted by mikethegriever View Post
    Hi,

Mangutana lng ko curious lng... unsay pasabot ani? 4.8k ra per month ang rent?
    https://suumo.jp/chintai/jnc_0000380...c=100114795246

Lamatx daan!
    48k yen per month. Dili 4.8k. Nya 3.5k processing fee.

Mag ask lng ko dri ug tips on how to apply for Japan? For work or work-study?

Quote Originally Posted by obelisk View Post
    Mag ask lng ko dri ug tips on how to apply for Japan? For work or work-study?
    Q: Apply for work?
    A: Go to any agency coz there's no other way. Even if you say you are very good in 日本語,
    have the right skills and spend the rest of your money job hunting in Japan, you will not be
    entertained if 1. you're not caucasian, 2. you're not a jp citizen.

Q: What about work-study?
    A: There is a way but only one way I know of. Visit Jellyfish Foundation. Applicants must pay
    60% of the tuition fee and the remaining will be payable in 6 months. For local sponsors, 1M
    must be stated in the sponsors' bank account. Courses go from three months to two years
    depending on your choice. You'll also be tied up to an arubaito up to 28hrs/week. That's if
    you like working in a konbini or laundry or packing bento or pouring tea.

Or you could go my way: work for a japanese NPO and be loyal. Chances are, you could
    travel to Japan if they think you deserve a quick vacation trip. In my previous case, twice.

O, dia ra kadtong N1 diha nga dunay kwarta para muadto didto.
    Ako JLPT kay N4 ra kutob, igo ra gyud pang Phantasy Star hahaha

Take note sa sweldo ha, part time pa na! How I wish N1 ko ron!!

guys naay nindot nga opportunity sa japan, student visa nuon sya pero nindot kay pathway sya for PR, study & earn at the same time, nindot gyod sya, labi na kon medical course ka kay naay mo sponsor sa gastuhan, i attended their orientation, na change lang akong mind after attending sa seminar sa idp.

11.    Advertisement

Page 32 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2229303132333435 ... LastLast