Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Blog Entries

I believe there has to be a delineating line between the experience/sensation of having bangungot and AHP--I used to frequently have bangungot/urom, esp. during my college days, but I can't seem to make the connection between it and my pancreas--I mean, I had it even when not eating noodles. I've had it even if I wasn't busog, and I've experienced it even if I wasn't thirsty or dehydrated. Now I know, you'd probably be thinking "Dili siguro urom tong imong na experience." Ok then, you be the judge...

It starts with you waking up, yet you feel as if you haven't fully woken up yet. If you are with someone who is awake, you can even see him/her beside you, doing whatever he or she is doing, but he/she seems to be ignoring you. You then suddenly realize you cannot move, and you feel as if your breathing is also affected, so you start to panic...you want to cry out to your friend/brother/sister to wake you up, yet no amount of struggling will make you wake up or move--now in my case, at this point, due to the innumerable times I've had it, naanad na ko, so I simply STOP panicking, relax, take deliberate breaths, and slowly start moving my extremities (i.e. fingers, toes, arms, etc.) and eventually I do wake up, or eventually get to fall back to sleep. No big deal na sa ako. And ever since I started to hear about the pancreas issue, once, I tried to check my tummy after a bangungot experience, and wala man ko'y ma feel nga ill feeling sa akong abdomen, so that's why I find it hard to accept that ALL cases of bangungot have something to do with the pancreas--I think it has something more to do with a problem in the central nervous system, some sort of "reverse epilepsy" or seizure. But then this is bangungot the way I've experienced it.

-RODION

It starts with you waking up, yet you feel as if you haven't fully woken up yet. If you are with someone who is awake, you can even see him/her beside you, doing whatever he or she is doing, but he/she seems to be ignoring you. You then suddenly realize you cannot move, and you feel as if your breathing is also affected, so you start to panic...you want to cry out to your friend/brother/sister to wake you up, yet no amount of struggling will make you wake up or move--now in my case, at this point, due to the innumerable times I've had it, naanad na ko, so I simply STOP panicking, relax, take deliberate breaths, and slowly start moving my extremities (i.e. fingers, toes, arms, etc.) and eventually I do wake up, or eventually get to fall back to sleep. No big deal na sa ako. And ever since I started to hear about the pancreas issue, once, I tried to check my tummy after a bangungot experience, and wala man ko'y ma feel nga ill feeling sa akong abdomen, so that's why I find it hard to accept that ALL cases of bangungot have something to do with the pancreas--I think it has something more to do with a problem in the central nervous system, some sort of "reverse epilepsy" or seizure. But then this is bangungot the way I've experienced it.
    EXACTLY ingon ani akong na-feel katong gi-urom ko. ganahan na kaau ko mo-bangon pero dili ko kalihok. In fact aware ko at that moment nga gi-urom ko pero dili ko kapangayo ug tabang. Wala na koy nahimo kundi nag-pray na lang, medyo na-relax pod ko then after a while naka-bangon ra jud ko. Ka-usa ra jud ko naka-experience aning urom, maau untag dili na mausab! one of the most frightening experience for me.

*dili pod ko busog ato nga time.
    Last edited by Motownkid; 07-26-2008 at 06:13 PM.

yeah, i heard about the noodles thingy.. diba noodles, pasta, breads ad sefood shells mansad? mas musamot daw gyud na kung parisan ug beer.

cgeg kaon tambok

noodles .. dlikado diay na iparis og beer .. pancit canton baya ako kan.on after inom2x ..

giahak sad kaayo ning mga saunang panahon ngyatz... ingon kay kaon daghan before matulog kay manglungkab ang kalag then matabunan dayon.

Quote Originally Posted by rodsky View Post
    I believe there has to be a delineating line between the experience/sensation of having bangungot and AHP--I used to frequently have bangungot/urom, esp. during my college days, but I can't seem to make the connection between it and my pancreas--I mean, I had it even when not eating noodles. I've had it even if I wasn't busog, and I've experienced it even if I wasn't thirsty or dehydrated. Now I know, you'd probably be thinking "Dili siguro urom tong imong na experience." Ok then, you be the judge...

-RODION
    naka experience pod ko ani katung bata pako naa ko nightmare dream then ganahan ko mu mata pero deli ko mata ug kalihok deli pod ka syaget.kuyaw gyud ni.deli kumpyansaan.

Blog Entries
    thanks sa info.....

thanx sa info.., ana dai na cxa..., tsk2.., d nko mu.eat noodles b4 goin to bed..,

experienced it, but often times.

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast