Page 4 of 65 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast

Thread: Blackberry

Default Re: Blackberry

not really.. if your business oriented, heavily checking ur mail.. the bb is for you.
    sys ad ko and ive linked our servers and UPS to email me on my handheld for warnings, errors, etc...
    lifesaver jud.

as i said bb has one of the best data features. seamless integration. I want the 7130g pero ambot asa ni paliton. og ambot unsay settings ani.

Senior Member Platinum Member ckice168's Avatar

blackberry is provided by local providers as additional service. it might require you to subscribe to new packages and also require you to pay more on top of your monthly bill. its also DANG addictive...

comicGeek if you have a friend going to hongkong, bb units are very affordable 2nd hand over there... but you've got to be willing to spend more on your monthly bill.

hopefully madayon mi sa akong sis sa hk by next year. i really think mo saka gyud akong bill but anad napud kai before akong average bill was 3-4k/mo ni gamay nalang to 2k per month ron cause nag cost cutting ko. then pa close ang rarely used accounts. hahaha

my 7290 is a lifesaver.. had to give up my curve cause i ddnt like the dpad.. the 7290 is sooo much simpler.

na open ra gyud ang BB sa ako sis...

Select Options menu on BB.
    Now you select SIM CARD menu. To be able to see this you have to type this on the keypad on phone : (TEXT WILL NOT APPEAR ON THE SCREEN until you enter the unlock code)
    Type 'MEPD' for all models except 7100 in which case in case use 'MEPPD'.
    Usually u should see "active" NET lock. Now in order to disable this lock type 'MEP2' respectively 'MEPP2' if phone is 7100 and will appear a dialog asking for code. NOTE: You must use the "alt" or "shift" key to enable numbers so example would be: m-e-p-"alt key"-2 Now you should see the place to enter your net unlock code.(if not, you didn't type in mep2 or mepp2 properly.)
    Here you must enter the "NET Unlock Code" that the bb unlocker showed you and hit return.

i hope this info will help you.just give it a try

was able to get the unlock code from T mobile..

Quote Originally Posted by kamandag
    na open ra gyud ang BB sa ako sis...

Select Options menu on BB.
    Now you select SIM CARD menu. To be able to see this you have to type this on the keypad on phone : (TEXT WILL NOT APPEAR ON THE SCREEN until you enter the unlock code)
    Type 'MEPD' for all models except 7100 in which case in case use 'MEPPD'.
    Usually u should see "active" NET lock. Now in order to disable this lock type 'MEP2' respectively 'MEPP2' if phone is 7100 and will appear a dialog asking for code. NOTE: You must use the "alt" or "shift" key to enable numbers so example would be: m-e-p-"alt key"-2 Now you should see the place to enter your net unlock code.(if not, you didn't type in mep2 or mepp2 properly.)
    Here you must enter the "NET Unlock Code" that the bb unlocker showed you and hit return.

i hope this info will help you.just give it a try

was able to get the unlock code from T mobile..
    tnx kaayo sa info bro, naa ko bb 7100 gikan US nya la pa nko nagamit kay mahal man pa unlock
    mao rana buhaton bro?la ka nagpa unlock ana sa mga cellshop?

mao ra gyud na ako ghimo.. just need the unlock code from where you purchase your BB.. in my case it was from Tmobile..

gipangayuan ako sis ug 4t para unlock unya sayon ra man diay.. hope this help..

Quote Originally Posted by kamandag
    mao ra gyud na ako ghimo.. just need the unlock code from where you purchase your BB.. in my case it was from Tmobile..

gipangayuan ako sis ug 4t para unlock unya sayon ra man diay.. hope this help..
    Tmobile pud ang akoa brod, nya 7105t diay ang model..
    asa kaha na makita ang unlock code bro?gipadala ra man gud ni pero naay box..
    tnx n advance

you have to call Tmobile cust service.

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 65 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast