Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Default Re: Samsung a copycat

apple must be smelling a repeat of mac vs pc in the 90s,, nga nahagba jd sila,, this time, its iOS vs android,,, with android getting the share of pie bigger and bigger

WTH is wrong with apple?! I mean it's like your gonna sue another party just because their kid looks like yours?

Quote Originally Posted by zaqmalchik View Post
    relax. you dont have to bash. :]

design man gud. di specs ang topic. SE and Nokia may use plastic but compared sa Samsung, lahi ra gyud ang dagway. kita ba kag phones sa samsung ron nga dli bar-type nga touch screen? dba kasagaran mao nai mga phones sa samsung ron RECENTLY?
    happy easter to you. and Godbless.
    naunsa ka diha? LOL. most of the CURRENT Nokia phones except for a couple of their E-series look like very cheap plastic. Nokia in my opinion is number 1 in terms of making their phones look like toy China phones. it's disappointing to see this because i remember loving their designs during the late 90's and early 2000.

heck i even own a 5800 which imo is great in terms of its feature specs but looks cheap in terms of design.

as for SE, i can't argue that they seem to be going on a renaissance in terms of design RECENTLY.

and LOL at "dili bar-type nga touch screen". ngano man diay kung bar-type ang touch screen? like halurrr how does that make the design look lesser or cheaper? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by ygen View Post
    naunsa ka diha? LOL. most of the CURRENT Nokia phones except for a couple of their E-series look like very cheap plastic. Nokia in my opinion is number 1 in terms of making their phones look like toy China phones. it's disappointing to see this because i remember loving their designs during the late 90's and early 2000.

heck i even own a 5800 which imo is great in terms of its feature specs but looks cheap in terms of design.

as for SE, i can't argue that they seem to be going on a renaissance in terms of design RECENTLY.

and LOL at "dili bar-type nga touch screen". ngano man diay kung bar-type ang touch screen? like halurrr how does that make the design look lesser or cheaper? LOL

ka klaro ana. i dont want to waste time arguing with whos-who. ni respond ra kos thread. you dont have to be a total know-how and bash other people you know. :]

anyways. Godbless you.

relax lng guys..its apple vs samsung.

If my google'ed infor is wrong, the other company stole it from someone else

Quote Originally Posted by EarlZ View Post

If my google'ed infor is wrong, the other company stole it from someone else
    Yup sakto ka boss, daghan man mga brand with the same concept of placing icons, pero ang gi patent kay ang gesture, touching the icon.

Nokia man gani mao mao ra face ang ilang QWERTY phone like Black Berry, pero way keber nila, china phones, wa ra gihapon.

Unsa kahay lain purma placing sa icons noh? triangle? circle? murag na standard naman siguro ang grid type of placing icons.

At least ang Nokia kay naka idea sila ato sauna nga you can change the grid type to list type, or the horse shoe shape icon navigation.

Samsung uses widgets sa ilang home screen, also LG use widgets pud. (non droid)

SE design for their UI is unique pud, pero some iPhone gestures are still there... pinch, touch, swipe etc.

EPAL lang dyud ang usa ka company nga ma suya sa pikas company about sales and inovation. Selfish lang dyud kaayo.

Pero it's healty para mag competition na sila, to give us more more more upgrade of their products. So better leave them alone di ta mag pa dala sa ilang tama, kay wa tay labot ana wa tay ma contribute nila, wa na sila kaila nato nga makig lalis dire ug tagaan mo ug reward.

It's ok to copy, pero ayaw lang ni kupyaha sa iphone.
    Damn You Auto Correct! » Best Of DYAC

Chill and read lang.. bahalag maka hilak mo ug mag sakit inyong tiyan.

Each companies has their own deskarte ... Patent sueing is not new with Apple ... Sila bia ang ga hari ana

I find it funny that apple is suing samsung na mao ra ba na ang supplier sa ila mga parts for their products. So if samsung says f*** off to apple then ma hault ang production sa apple na products.

These patent thingy has really gone mad nowadays. Well anyway, I'm gonna patent triangular shaped icons!

ay dah, tactics ra na sa apple. dili na sila ganahan mawala sa limelight. wa pay news sa iphone 5 unya samsung is making noise by annoucing their samsung galaxy s 2. natabunan na ang apple.

what better way to get the spoghtlight by suing your biggest competitor by saying "you stole our designs.".

It one way to create an impression sa mga tao na copycat ang samsung even if they win the lawsuit or not.

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast