Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast

Thread: Six Pack

Default Re: Six Pack

1000 (500/500)--those are for the abs lang. everyday

sa lower abs, i do 300 leg raises sometimes
    i seldom do sides. sakit kaayo. gradual lang. i do 200. but not everyday. mga 3 times a week

every morning and evening na

di musakit imo likod ana bro? coz i thot ur 1000 is well-subdivided into various ab workout. coz i also reached the same numbers before but mine was more varied i guess. n my abs really showed except for the obliques which i'm having a hard time

the bad thing of concentrating on one activity is you myt be jst too focused on the numbers and not doing the crunches properly, i've always seen some who do not have proper control and do their crunches like they're racing against time. i believe it is not really with the numbers as long as you know how to control your movements, then you'll really feel how your abs really work

Quote Originally Posted by --Makoy--
    1000 (500/500)--those are for the abs lang. everyday

sa lower abs, i do 300 leg raises sometimes
    i seldom do sides. sakit kaayo. gradual lang. i do 200. but not everyday. mga 3 times a week

every morning and evening na
    thank ani kay maka abs na jug ko

Quote Originally Posted by doce_pares
    di musakit imo likod ana bro? coz i thot ur 1000 is well-subdivided into various ab workout. coz i also reached the same numbers before but mine was more varied i guess. n my abs really showed except for the obliques which i'm having a hard time

the bad thing of concentrating on one activity is you myt be jst too focused on the numbers and not doing the crunches properly, i've always seen some who do not have proper control and do their crunches like they're racing against time. i believe it is not really with the numbers as long as you know how to control your movements, then you'll really feel how your abs really work
    di man bro. naanad na cguro ko ani. i've been doing this for more than 5 months na, and i didnt miss a day. at first kapoy ug sakit gyud. i even went to a point nga murag gikumot na akong tiyan sa kasakit kay akong gipugos. so nibalik ko sa gamay ra then gradually, ako gidungagan until niabot na ko ug 1000 karon.

im contented sa akong abs karon, though, i have to maintain it. lower abs na pud cguro akong sugdan. hinay hinay lang

^^^dat's d point bro, u hav to broaden the area to work on, maybe u can divide those numbers to target specific abs areas, goodluck bro

is it just me or are those people nga naay \"sumbol\" are the ones who find it hard to achieve their \"six pack\" abs?
    hehehehe. himo2x ko theory ba na if naa kay sumbol, lisod jud ka magka six pack ana
    just my own theory though...

unsay sumbol bro?

unsay sumbol bro?
    sumbol - sumpay sa pubic hair (translate to local dialect)

ah ok, i really dont think so bro, coz i hav dat one too, it may cover your abs though so dat it may not show fully

^^^dat's d point bro, u hav to broaden the area to work on, maybe u can divide those numbers to target specific abs areas, goodluck bro
    thanks bro.. kapoy kaayo. i have to maintain and continue one area and start on another area. whew!! plus naa pa gyud gamay nga buy-on..hehe

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast